The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!
Mandela effect MERGED - Printable Version

+- The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum! (https://the-fringe.com)
+-- Forum: Community Area (https://the-fringe.com/forum-community_area)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://the-fringe.com/forum-general_discussion)
+--- Thread: Mandela effect MERGED (/thread-mandela_effect_merged)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Mandela effect - AmbitchN - 06-04-2016

Please bare with me. It's late and I'm exhausted from mommin, wifen, frienden, etc. this newest one has me seriously questioning everything.
"And the lion shall lie with the lamb". sound familiar? Not in this reality. It is now wolf. WTF????????????

I took a bible college class where we went through the whole bible I finished 3/4ths of the way and got prego but my husband finished the whole class. We remember lion, so wtf is going on? Biblically, it's my theory, that God is finally saying I'm done, just a like a parent with an out of control teen would. the bible says, God will remove his hand in the end times and give Satan full reign. Perhaps that's the case, perhaps it's something else. Regardless, it effects you and me the same. You just may not even know it yet.

should have probably started with basics, but I think the example above is sufficient when there is so much more than that. I'll add more later. I'm, stupid tired and being lazy. Feel free to add your own/ more in the meantime.  :)

RE: Mandela effect - AmbitchN - 06-04-2016

(06-04-2016, 06:52 AM)AmbitchN Wrote: Please bare with me. It's late and I'm exhausted from mommin, wifen, frienden, etc. this newest one has me seriously questioning everything.
"And the lion shall lie with the lamb". sound familiar? Not in this reality. It is now wolf. WTF????????????

I took a bible college class where we went through the whole bible I finished 3/4ths of the way and got prego but my husband finished the whole class. We remember lion, so wtf is going on? Biblically, it's my theory, that God is finally saying I'm done, just a like a parent with an out of control teen would.The bible says God will [/i]remove his hand in the end times and give Satan full reign. Perhaps that's the case, perhaps it's something else. Regardless, it effects you and me the same. You just may not even know it yet.

should have probably started with basics, but I think the example above is sufficient when there is so much more than that. I'll add more later. I'm, stupid tired and being lazy. Feel free to add your own/ more in the meantime.  :)

Issiah 11;6 or just google
whichever works for you

RE: Mandela effect - Guest - 06-04-2016

The "Bible Belt" scares me.

RE: Mandela effect - Guest - 06-04-2016

Quote:Please bare with me.
OK. Eve Adam1

RE: Mandela effect - Fork - 06-04-2016

I am so glad you made a timeline shift thread on this forum.
Even people that aren't reading news and other oddities on conspiracy forums 
are noticing strange changes that jog their memory. 

I don't think the Mandela effect is a shared false memory....
I don't really know what is happening, but it's worth exploring.

Every morning at work there is a bible devotional held by a prayer group.
Sometimes I can participate, and sometimes I can't. I brought the Lion and the Lamb verse
to their attention. It freaked most of them out. But together we determined the message hadn't changed.
God's message is clear. Animals will live in harmony in the new millennial, after Christ returns and reigns.

For me and when I reflect on this change, it's a sign the millennial of Christ's reign is upon us. This is good news! 

I will try to share more things I notice and some of the explanations I've encountered while exploring this odd  phenomenon.

Go TEAM Amber!

Yeah3

RE: Mandela effect - Tiny.2 - 06-04-2016

This thread interests me, even if I don't quite get it, I'm going to follow along, and learn....... Drinks

RE: Mandela effect - ~mc~ - 06-04-2016

I don't get it either.. Need more details and definetly interested!

RE: Mandela effect - Fork - 06-04-2016

I will try to explain some of the ideas that are entering my mind using popular examples of a timeline shift, which include the Mandela effect. Initially, this will be a long comment and require several posts. I may not be able to relay the entire scope of my thoughts. If you have questions or want to add comments and examples of your own to what I'm posting, please do. And remember, these ideas are formed from my own individual perspective and may not match up to other opinions about the subject of the thread. So, if you disagree with my perspective please don't troll me. 

I was introduced to the idea of using gematria calculators by Secret about 4.5 years ago. Secret showed me how words can have a numeric value. Those values can expand into shapes and symbols, which some call a sacred geometry. These values also shape the thoughts in our minds. I was also taught as a child that the bible was the living word. And whatever the circumstance happening in my life, the bible always had the answer I was looking for.

My memory recalls verses in the bible about the lion and the lamb living in peace, but when I look at those same verses now, the words are different.

I took a picture of the scripture from the oldest living bible I have in my house. It's a Tyndale paraphrased printed in 1971. I was 6 years old when it was printed. Isaiah 65:25, it clearly says wolf and lamb, which surprised me. Because I remember being taught these prophetic verses, and the imagery of peace from the words in the book of Isaiah gives me the idea of a lion and a lamb being in harmony. I will include an image of an older victorian painting to show how peace is shaped in my mind.

[Image: 29zahx3.jpg]

Isaiah 65:25 with commentary:
http://biblehub.com/isaiah/65-25.htm
Isaiah 11:6 with commentary:
http://biblehub.com/isaiah/11-6.htm

Here is an oil painting from the 1890's by William Strutt and it's simply titled, Peace.

[Image: 20120127fr-william-strutt-peace-1896-pai...=300%2C219]

There is a wolf in the painting, but the lion and the lamb are the most symbolic representations of peace IMO.

The book of Isaiah is a prophetic message, a message from Isaiah's visions of what will happen to Judah and Jerusalem in the days ahead. The visions include the new millennia on Earth and Christ's reign. It is also mentioned several times throughout the bible, that Jesus Christ is both the lion and the lamb.

Did I mix up the words from the book of Isaiah to form the most peaceful imagery I could understand? Did I mix up the words because I was also learning the metaphorical attributes of Christ, who is the lion, and the lamb and applied the symbolism to understand peace? Maybe I did, but others have mixed up the words and think the same thing. We all share the same imagery and the same word phrases from the book of Isaiah.

Add in Nelson Mandela who some recall dying twice, he was also a representative for peace.  Mandela's birthday is a day to promote global peace, and it's July 18th. Whether we remember things incorrectly or the confusion is from shifting timelines or it's being crafted to control the ideas in our head, these discrepancies only add a new facet to my faith. I am willing to explore how and why things are different than I remember.

Quote:In the grace and comfort believers have in and from Christ, we are to look for this new heaven and new earth. The former confusions, sins and miseries of the human race, shall be no more remembered or renewed. The approaching happy state of the church is described under a variety of images. 

RE: Mandela effect - ~mc~ - 06-04-2016

so our memory changes from things that are actually real ? Scratchinghead

RE: Mandela effect - Tiny.2 - 06-04-2016

(06-04-2016, 06:56 PM)~mc~ Wrote: so our memory changes from things that are actually real ?  Scratchinghead

like mc asked..........???

I am more a Buddist, so I have pretty odd beliefs as it is, but I could wrap my head around this...... Rolleyes