The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!
I think citizenship should be optional, not forced de jure by the government. - Printable Version

+- The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum! (https://the-fringe.com)
+-- Forum: Community Area (https://the-fringe.com/forum-community_area)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://the-fringe.com/forum-general_discussion)
+--- Thread: I think citizenship should be optional, not forced de jure by the government. (/thread-i_think_citizenship_should_be_optional_not_forced_de_jure_by_the_government)

Pages: 1 2

I think citizenship should be optional, not forced de jure by the government. - Treebeard - 02-11-2019

We need MORE than just free speech.

Our free speech is cheap.
It's barely worth the air to say it - when it is minority it is failed.
Money buys politics.

Majoritarianism.
Tyranny by manipulated majority.

Citizenship - Should be OPTIONAL. Who gave the State the right to CLAIM YOU as a citizen?

Why must you RENOUNCE what you NEVER CHOSE TO JOIN?

Why must you LEAVE "YOUR OWN DWELLING" to escape, if it's YOURS ?

2020 is coming, permission to fly and travel will require Facial Recognition ID

Trump is temporary. You may appreciate what I say more when Beto or Warren is president.

RE: I think citizenship should be optional, not forced de jure by the government. - Treebeard - 02-11-2019

By the way this could be part of a solution for America.

Instead of voting, choose which government you are a part of.

No more subjugation by majoritarianism.

RE: I think citizenship should be optional, not forced de jure by the government. - It's The Great Trumpski - 02-11-2019

I dont have any of those problems. Im one of the few stateless people in the world.

Although ....i am a legal perm resident of the usa.

RE: I think citizenship should be optional, not forced de jure by the government. - D3VILSR3J3CT - 02-11-2019

Problem with free speech is.
Most folks don't know how to STFU.

RE: I think citizenship should be optional, not forced de jure by the government. - Treebeard - 02-11-2019

(02-11-2019, 07:42 PM)SMOK3Y Wrote: Problem with free speech is.

Another problem is nobody has to listen.

(02-11-2019, 07:41 PM)It Wrote: I dont have any of those problems. Im one of the few stateless people in the world.

If you are a resident of the US then you fall under US laws
no difference.

RE: I think citizenship should be optional, not forced de jure by the government. - Sassy - 02-11-2019

(02-11-2019, 07:35 PM)Treebeard Wrote: We need MORE than just free speech.

Our free speech is cheap.
It's barely worth the air to say it - when it is minority it is failed.
Money buys politics.

Majoritarianism.
Tyranny by manipulated majority.

Citizenship - Should be OPTIONAL. Who gave the State the right to CLAIM YOU as a citizen?

Why must you RENOUNCE what you NEVER CHOSE TO JOIN?

Why must you LEAVE "YOUR OWN DWELLING" to escape, if it's YOURS ?

2020 is coming, permission to fly and travel will require Facial Recognition ID

Trump is temporary. You may appreciate what I say more when Beto or Warren is president.

This is the way I feel.
If you are not a citizen you need a visa.
If you are not a citizen why are you here because I don't want you here except for a short visit with a visa.  
If you are not a citizen don't vote.

Beto and Warren have a whole lot of legal problems before they ever successfully become president.

RE: I think citizenship should be optional, not forced de jure by the government. - It's The Great Trumpski - 02-11-2019

(02-11-2019, 07:46 PM)Treebeard Wrote:
(02-11-2019, 07:41 PM)It Wrote: I dont have any of those problems. Im one of the few stateless people in the world.

If you are a resident of the US then you fall under US laws
no difference.

There is a difference. I have no citizenship in any nation anymore. That is the definition of stateless.

RE: I think citizenship should be optional, not forced de jure by the government. - Hazmat - 02-11-2019

(02-11-2019, 07:42 PM)SMOK3Y Wrote: Problem with free speech is.

Or when...

(02-11-2019, 07:48 PM)It Wrote: There is a difference. I have no citizenship in any nation anymore. That is the definition of stateless.

If you are a legal and recognized US resident than you are not stateless.
The US decides to do with you as it sees fit. Just like a baby born here is claimed without permission.