The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!
This happened in Nashville Saturday night. - Printable Version

+- The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum! (https://the-fringe.com)
+-- Forum: Community Area (https://the-fringe.com/forum-community_area)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://the-fringe.com/forum-general_discussion)
+--- Thread: This happened in Nashville Saturday night. (/thread-this_happened_in_nashville_saturday_night)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: This happened in Nashville Saturday night. - Fly on a wall - 02-11-2019

(02-11-2019, 03:45 AM)Capnron Wrote: @Frigg
Get to the country and your safe around here.
The rednecks have your back.

Yes and ^THIS^ X100%

RE: This happened in Nashville Saturday night. - Fly on a wall - 02-11-2019

(02-11-2019, 04:03 AM)Frigg Wrote:
(02-11-2019, 03:45 AM)Capnron Wrote: @Frigg
Get to the country and your safe around here.
The rednecks have your back.

I did exactly that.

I never really felt my safety threatened because I have lived dangerously for years at a time, but there are other advantages.

I know my neighbors and we get along politely, keeping mostly to ourselves. Everyone out here is armed and polite. It really suits me...  Chuckle

I love the quiet and the birds and bugs that sing. Every Spring the Whiporwils start up and go until fall.

And that doesn't cost extra.

Correct and as it should be...an armed society is a polite society. Sam Colt made us all equal.

RE: This happened in Nashville Saturday night. - Winter Steelheader - 02-11-2019

(02-11-2019, 08:47 AM)last one Wrote:
(02-11-2019, 02:25 AM)Capnron Wrote: What if they decide to do this and start robbing people? I can see it coming.
Do you have your gun on you?
https://mobile.twitter.com/scoopnash/status/1094740059822215169?s=12
https://mobile.twitter.com/scoopnash/status/1094765919824461829?s=12

This will continue until armed individuals decide to drive right through their shitshows.  And, I don't mean one at a time, I'm talking en masse.

AS Evidenced in St. Louis, MO, the law enforcement agencies have been cowed and intimidated by the local and national arms of the BLMn he SJW movements.  The appeasers and the enablers who are now in charge of law enforcement actually believe that they can defuse the situation by allowing anarchists to have their demonstrations and shows of "force".

To the contrary, law enforcement agencies that allow these things to go on are only emboldening the perpetrators.  An example of unequal enforcement being applied would be issuing YOU a traffic ticket for blocking traffic due to not moving to the shoulder with a flat tire, or traveling too slowly in the left lane.

Most don't believe this, but I believe that, on the whole, nationwide, "law enforcement" has ALREADY allowed these types of events to go on far too long, with nothing more than a slap on the wrist to those involved.  As the weather warms up, and more of the trash decides to get out of bed before 4 in the afternoon, expect more of this.

I travel nowhere with less than a .40 cal loaded with hollowpoints, and a SKS also loaded with hollowpoints behind or under the seat.  I have no plans to have my cause of death listed as victim.

End of rant.

fucking right on @last one ... What kind of SKS you got brother? I have a two Soviets, one is a Tula and the other is an Izhevsk. Owned a Chinese SKS a while ago but sold it. I'm an SKS fanatic.

RE: This happened in Nashville Saturday night. - Winter Steelheader - 02-11-2019

what was the purpose of this, just for doing burnouts and donuts or was there more to this?

Fast and the Furious losers.  We should send @Elvis  onto the highway and block their cars then let him have at them!

RE: This happened in Nashville Saturday night. - last one - 02-11-2019

(02-11-2019, 07:26 PM)Apache54 Wrote:
(02-11-2019, 04:20 PM)last one Wrote:
(02-11-2019, 04:15 PM)Pure Rock Fury Wrote: Not a self proclaimed bad ass by any sense.  I just know I'd go around or through that shit.  Old and cranky.  (Unless the wife was with me.  Then through wouldn't be an option.) I seriously yelled at some kids to get off my lawn.  Ok, it was my retaining wall, but close enough.  They were getting stupid on it on a regular basis and didn't want to see broken bones.

I hear what you're saying.

Back in the day, I WAS a self-proclaimed badass, and could back it up.  The equation changes when you are outnumbered, when you are insufficiently armed, or you're an old man.  Under any of those circumstances, anything goes as far as I'm concerned.

Like I said, I have no plans to have my obituary include the word "victim".

I was and am but not as good as I once was, age tells me that, and what that also tells me is I have to be very cautious as I KNOW what I will do if I have to and i really don't want to do that, as I don't have much faith in the legal system any more and i am to old to go to prison. especially for some Dumb-asses stupidity!

You and I could be brothers separated at birth........we both think alike.

What a person does, and what he is capable of, is all that distinguishes us from those we despise.

RE: This happened in Nashville Saturday night. - last one - 02-11-2019

(02-11-2019, 08:10 PM)Winter Steelheader Wrote:
(02-11-2019, 08:47 AM)last one Wrote:
(02-11-2019, 02:25 AM)Capnron Wrote: What if they decide to do this and start robbing people? I can see it coming.
Do you have your gun on you?
https://mobile.twitter.com/scoopnash/status/1094740059822215169?s=12
https://mobile.twitter.com/scoopnash/status/1094765919824461829?s=12

This will continue until armed individuals decide to drive right through their shitshows.  And, I don't mean one at a time, I'm talking en masse.

AS Evidenced in St. Louis, MO, the law enforcement agencies have been cowed and intimidated by the local and national arms of the BLMn he SJW movements.  The appeasers and the enablers who are now in charge of law enforcement actually believe that they can defuse the situation by allowing anarchists to have their demonstrations and shows of "force".

To the contrary, law enforcement agencies that allow these things to go on are only emboldening the perpetrators.  An example of unequal enforcement being applied would be issuing YOU a traffic ticket for blocking traffic due to not moving to the shoulder with a flat tire, or traveling too slowly in the left lane.

Most don't believe this, but I believe that, on the whole, nationwide, "law enforcement" has ALREADY allowed these types of events to go on far too long, with nothing more than a slap on the wrist to those involved.  As the weather warms up, and more of the trash decides to get out of bed before 4 in the afternoon, expect more of this.

I travel nowhere with less than a .40 cal loaded with hollowpoints, and a SKS also loaded with hollowpoints behind or under the seat.  I have no plans to have my cause of death listed as victim.

End of rant.

fucking right on @last one ... What kind of SKS you got brother?  I have a two Soviets, one is a Tula and the other is an Izhevsk. Owned a Chinese SKS a while ago but sold it. I'm an SKS fanatic.

@Winter Steelheader , mine is a Chinese model. Strangely enough, it is highly accurate. No problem with varmints @ 100 yards with open sights. Right now I've got a straight 3x long eye relief scope on it.

RE: This happened in Nashville Saturday night. - Bubbles - 02-11-2019

(02-11-2019, 08:14 PM)Winter Steelheader Wrote: what was the purpose of this, just for doing burnouts and donuts or was there more to this?

Fast and the Furious losers.  We should send @Elvis  onto the highway and block their cars then let him have at them!

Fuck Nashville, im going fishing in Canada.. Wink

[Image: SqT8uXo.jpg]

(02-11-2019, 09:57 PM)Elvis Wrote:
(02-11-2019, 08:14 PM)Winter Steelheader Wrote: what was the purpose of this, just for doing burnouts and donuts or was there more to this?

Fuck Nashville, im going fishing in Canada..  Wink

[Image: SqT8uXo.jpg]

Jptdknpa

(02-11-2019, 09:12 PM)last one Wrote:
(02-11-2019, 08:10 PM)Winter Steelheader Wrote:
(02-11-2019, 08:47 AM)last one Wrote: This will continue until armed individuals decide to drive right through their shitshows.  And, I don't mean one at a time, I'm talking en masse.

End of rant.

fucking right on @last one ... What kind of SKS you got brother?  I have a two Soviets, one is a Tula and the other is an Izhevsk. Owned a Chinese SKS a while ago but sold it. I'm an SKS fanatic.

@Winter Steelheader , mine is a Chinese model.  Strangely enough, it is highly accurate.  No problem with varmints @ 100 yards with open sights.   Right now I've got a straight 3x long eye relief scope on it.

the Chinese SKS's are excellent. I sold mine for other reasons at the time. I would've kept it if I could. I had it all fixed up. I installed a bipod on it that cost more than the rifle itself. The SKS is the perfect survival rifle. And I mean perfect! When I save up enough money I'm going to buy the Kodiak Defense rifle.

description from one of my firearm sites:

This rifle consists of a Kodiak Defense Chassis, with a Russian SKS rifle installed.  This rifle takes 10 Round LAR-15 Mags for 7.62x39mm Rounds.

[Image: virHgfG.jpg]

http://frontierfirearms.ca/kodiak-defense-7-62x39mm-rifle/

@last one

RE: This happened in Nashville Saturday night. - Apache54 - 02-12-2019

(02-11-2019, 09:07 PM)last one Wrote:
(02-11-2019, 07:26 PM)Apache54 Wrote:
(02-11-2019, 04:20 PM)last one Wrote: I hear what you're saying.

Back in the day, I WAS a self-proclaimed badass, and could back it up.  The equation changes when you are outnumbered, when you are insufficiently armed, or you're an old man.  Under any of those circumstances, anything goes as far as I'm concerned.

Like I said, I have no plans to have my obituary include the word "victim".

I was and am but not as good as I once was, age tells me that, and what that also tells me is I have to be very cautious as I KNOW what I will do if I have to and i really don't want to do that, as I don't have much faith in the legal system any more and i am to old to go to prison. especially for some Dumb-asses stupidity!

You and I could be brothers separated at birth........we both think alike.

What a person does, and what he is capable of, is all that distinguishes us from those we despise.

Amen to that my brother!