The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!
This happened in Nashville Saturday night. - Printable Version

+- The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum! (https://the-fringe.com)
+-- Forum: Community Area (https://the-fringe.com/forum-community_area)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://the-fringe.com/forum-general_discussion)
+--- Thread: This happened in Nashville Saturday night. (/thread-this_happened_in_nashville_saturday_night)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: This happened in Nashville Saturday night. - Pure Rock fury - 02-11-2019

(02-11-2019, 04:03 AM)Frigg Wrote:
(02-11-2019, 03:45 AM)Capnron Wrote: @Frigg
Get to the country and your safe around here.
The rednecks have your back.

I did exactly that.

I never really felt my safety threatened because I have lived dangerously for years at a time, but there are other advantages.

I know my neighbors and we get along politely, keeping mostly to ourselves. Everyone out here is armed and polite. It really suits me...  Chuckle

I love the quiet and the birds and bugs that sing. Every Spring the Whiporwils start up and go until fall.

And that doesn't cost extra.

Man, the best thing you did was get out of the shithole that your once really nice city turned into. It was only about 10 years or so ago that it was still pretty decent. I don't say stuff like this often, but it literally was the Obama administration years that tanked that city. It has some problems, but those 8 years nailed the final nails in that coffin. Glad you got out of the urban and more rural, brother.

RE: This happened in Nashville Saturday night. - FallingDown - 02-11-2019

I couldn’t understand the first video. It sure would be nice if the guy would have known English .

My beater of a Dodge pickem up/work truck is insured. Fuck that noise. Plow right through that and if I clip your super modified Audi? One more dent to match the others. it's a retired Sherriff's Dept truck with a reinforced front grill. All engine and transmission. Bare bones.

Edit: if your super modified Audi clips me.....

RE: This happened in Nashville Saturday night. - WNC - 02-11-2019

Police snipers in a helicopter would put a quick end to that nonsense.

RE: This happened in Nashville Saturday night. - last one - 02-11-2019

(02-11-2019, 03:45 PM)Apache54 Wrote:
(02-11-2019, 03:11 PM)Lily Wrote: So let me get this straight, a bunch of thugs stand on the interstate and block traffic. And people basically pay a thug-toll to get past them?

Where are the police? That back-up is pretty big. No, I could not hear what was being said in the second video.

And for the OP's question- yes, I am armed.

They just have not stopped the WRONG vehicle yet! LOL
All it will take is the correct weapon and the correct person.

I have always been cautious, and have made sure I could defend myself in a uncontrolled environment such as these road blockades that have become the norm in several large cities, most notably St. Louis.

At the height of the Ferguson affair, a man was dragged from his car and beaten to death with a fucking CLAW HAMMER on I-64 west of St. Charles.

Why people don't just put it in 4WD or low gear and roll over these sonsabitches escapes me. I'm a soft hearted person, but would have no problem running over the heads of the animals that do this shit. And maybe shooting a few whilst crushing others.

Not a self proclaimed bad ass by any sense. I just know I'd go around or through that shit. Old and cranky. (Unless the wife was with me. Then through wouldn't be an option.) I seriously yelled at some kids to get off my lawn. Ok, it was my retaining wall, but close enough. They were getting stupid on it on a regular basis and didn't want to see broken bones.

RE: This happened in Nashville Saturday night. - last one - 02-11-2019

(02-11-2019, 04:15 PM)Pure Rock Fury Wrote: Not a self proclaimed bad ass by any sense.  I just know I'd go around or through that shit.  Old and cranky.  (Unless the wife was with me.  Then through wouldn't be an option.) I seriously yelled at some kids to get off my lawn.  Ok, it was my retaining wall, but close enough.  They were getting stupid on it on a regular basis and didn't want to see broken bones.

I hear what you're saying.

Back in the day, I WAS a self-proclaimed badass, and could back it up. The equation changes when you are outnumbered, when you are insufficiently armed, or you're an old man. Under any of those circumstances, anything goes as far as I'm concerned.

Like I said, I have no plans to have my obituary include the word "victim".

(02-11-2019, 04:11 PM)last one Wrote:
(02-11-2019, 03:45 PM)Apache54 Wrote:
(02-11-2019, 03:11 PM)Lily Wrote: So let me get this straight, a bunch of thugs stand on the interstate and block traffic. And people basically pay a thug-toll to get past them?

Where are the police? That back-up is pretty big. No, I could not hear what was being said in the second video.

And for the OP's question- yes, I am armed.

They just have not stopped the WRONG vehicle yet! LOL
All it will take is the correct weapon and the correct person.

I have always been cautious, and have made sure I could defend myself in a uncontrolled environment such as these road blockades that have become the norm in several large cities, most notably St. Louis.

At the height of the Ferguson affair, a man was dragged from his car and beaten to death with a fucking CLAW HAMMER on I-64 west of St. Charles.

Why people don't just put it in 4WD or low gear and roll over these sonsabitches escapes me.  I'm a soft hearted person, but would have no problem running over the heads of the animals that do this shit.  And maybe shooting a few whilst crushing others.
KC keeps trying to catch up to St Louis with the crime, but has a way to go get. Thankfully. I remember the St. Charles thing. Another place that wasn't too shabby not too many years ago.

RE: This happened in Nashville Saturday night. - PickleSnout - 02-11-2019

This is when you need the flamethrower undercarriage mount.
Approach the car, toasted marshmallows.

RE: This happened in Nashville Saturday night. - Apache54 - 02-11-2019

(02-11-2019, 04:20 PM)last one Wrote:
(02-11-2019, 04:15 PM)Pure Rock Fury Wrote: Not a self proclaimed bad ass by any sense.  I just know I'd go around or through that shit.  Old and cranky.  (Unless the wife was with me.  Then through wouldn't be an option.) I seriously yelled at some kids to get off my lawn.  Ok, it was my retaining wall, but close enough.  They were getting stupid on it on a regular basis and didn't want to see broken bones.

I hear what you're saying.

Back in the day, I WAS a self-proclaimed badass, and could back it up.  The equation changes when you are outnumbered, when you are insufficiently armed, or you're an old man.  Under any of those circumstances, anything goes as far as I'm concerned.

Like I said, I have no plans to have my obituary include the word "victim".

I was and am but not as good as I once was, age tells me that, and what that also tells me is I have to be very cautious as I KNOW what I will do if I have to and i really don't want to do that, as I don't have much faith in the legal system any more and i am to old to go to prison. especially for some Dumb-asses stupidity!