The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!
*WHAT IF ALL ILLEGALS LEFT THE UNITED STATES ?* - Printable Version

+- The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum! (https://the-fringe.com)
+-- Forum: Community Area (https://the-fringe.com/forum-community_area)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://the-fringe.com/forum-general_discussion)
+--- Thread: *WHAT IF ALL ILLEGALS LEFT THE UNITED STATES ?* (/thread-what_if_all_illegals_left_the_united_states)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

*WHAT IF ALL ILLEGALS LEFT THE UNITED STATES ?* - MaximalGravity - 01-10-2019

*WHAT IF ALL ILLEGALS LEFT THE UNITED STATES ?* *(Considering the Denver Post is a very liberal paper, I'm surprised They **published this. This really shows how the hiring of illegal's is a false **economic practice‚Äč.)* *Tina Griego is a Free-Lance reporter. **She* *writes some really good Stuff and she is a strong advocate* *for LEGAL* *Immigration. Homework on issues is part of her make-up and Fabric* . *What if they left?* (Not Democratic, not Republican, not liberal and not conservative. Just the facts by a good reporter.)

Snip (my state)
In California, if 3.5 million illegal aliens moved back to Mexico, *it Would leave an extra $10.2 billion to spend on overloaded school systems, Bankrupt hospitals and overrun prisons.* It would leave highways Cleaner, safer and less congested. Everyone could understand one another As English became the dominant language again.

Snip
If 20 million illegal aliens returned 'home,' the *U.S. Economy would Return to the rule of law.* Employers would hire legal American citizens At a living wage. Everyone would pay their fair share of taxes because They wouldn't be working off the books. That would *result in an Additional $401 billion in IRS income taxes collected annually, and an Equal amount for local, state and city coffer*s. No more confusion in American *schools that now must contend with over 100 Languages* that degrade the educational system for American kids. *Our Overcrowded schools would lose more than two million illegal alien kids at A cost of billions in ESL and free breakfasts and lunches*. We would *lose 500,000 illegal criminal alien inmates at a cost of more Than $1.6 billion annually*. That *includes 15,000 MS-13 gang members who Distribute $130 billion in drugs annually would vacate our country*. In cities like L.A., *20,000 members of the ' 18th Street Gang' would Vanish from our nation*. No more Mexican forgery gangs for ID theft from Americans! No more foreign rapists and child molesters!

More
http://www.calltodecision.com/files/8615/2103/1723/WHAT_IF_ALL_ILLEGALS_LEFT_THE_UNITED_STATES_.pdf

RE: *WHAT IF ALL ILLEGALS LEFT THE UNITED STATES ?* - Deplorably Nameless - 01-10-2019

Our commutes to work would be easier.
Our paychecks would be larger.
More Americans could have actual healthcare.
More Americans would be able to afford car insurance.
More Americans would have jobs.
More Americans would be able to afford housing and apartments.
There would be a lot less drunk driving accidents.
More American Children would have a better education that actually catered to THEM and not to ESL kids.
More American Citizens would be able to get loans.

I think this list can go on for days...

RE: *WHAT IF ALL ILLEGALS LEFT THE UNITED STATES ?* - -RG- - 01-10-2019

Wow! This needs a pin.

RE: *WHAT IF ALL ILLEGALS LEFT THE UNITED STATES ?* - HomeLessPatriot - 01-10-2019

Homeowner's Associations would have to alter their strict lawn cutting policies. Chuckle

RE: *WHAT IF ALL ILLEGALS LEFT THE UNITED STATES ?* - Pope Trollalotta - 01-10-2019

(01-10-2019, 05:40 PM)HomeLessPatriot Wrote: Homeowner's Associations would have to alter their strict lawn cutting policies. Chuckle

Or American kids might just put down the smart device and go out mowing lawns for weed money again.

RE: *WHAT IF ALL ILLEGALS LEFT THE UNITED STATES ?* - Deplorably Nameless - 01-10-2019

Legal Immigration vs Illegal invasion.

I've been speaking with people out here in Houston who are Hispanic...and here legally.

I'm finding some very pissed off people.

Not at the president, but at the fact that the congress refuses to acknowledge them and how difficult it was for them to become Legal US Citizens or Permanent Residents.

They are saying that if congress deems illegals, like DACA, get in front of the line and get in for free...then they want a full refund on the thousand of dollars they paid to become citizens or the money they shell out to be here legally.

One lady said it was like going to an amusement park and standing in line for a ride for hours after paying $100 to get in...only so that the park could let in a bunch of people for free and put them in front of the lines.

That was a pretty good analogy.

And she has a good point. Becoming a US Citizen is an honor, and it costs time and money. It isn't free and means leaving your old country behind and beginning fresh in your new country. You take an oath. The kind of immigrant that does this, is the kind of immigrant we want. They don't fly their flags while pissing on the American one.

Speaking of which, this actually pisses the good immigrants off, because it makes them feel like they look bad too merely for speaking the same language as the illegal idiots.

So for people to demand they be let in, and the democrats just let them in...give them free benefits, that our people do not get, give them housing breaks, that our people do not get, and educate their kids for free while our kids suffer...is maddening. And it's even more insulting because our tax dollars go towards them vs our people.

RE: *WHAT IF ALL ILLEGALS LEFT THE UNITED STATES ?* - last one - 01-10-2019

My blood pressure, and my frequency of saying "motherfuckers" each day, would go way down.

(01-10-2019, 05:40 PM)HomeLessPatriot Wrote: Homeowner's Associations would have to alter their strict lawn cutting policies. Chuckle

In my neighborhood, I'm seeing teens advertising during the summer months for lawn jobs and more white and black lawn men.

RE: *WHAT IF ALL ILLEGALS LEFT THE UNITED STATES ?* - Pope Trollalotta - 01-10-2019

(01-10-2019, 06:12 PM)Deplorably Nameless Wrote:

In my neighborhood, I'm seeing teens advertising during the summer months for lawn jobs and more white and black lawn men.

The lawns will get mowed and the fruit will get picked. Americans have always been willing to do the jobs Americans won't do. American kids will learn to have a work ethic again. Corporations will just have to pay a bit more in wages but in the end that won't matter because our economy will be booming again.

RE: *WHAT IF ALL ILLEGALS LEFT THE UNITED STATES ?* - WhiteAngel - 01-10-2019

daydream daydream daydream daydream daydream