The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!
NXIVM Updates*GUILTY*PG#68 - Printable Version

+- The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum! (https://the-fringe.com)
+-- Forum: Community Area (https://the-fringe.com/forum-community_area)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://the-fringe.com/forum-general_discussion)
+--- Thread: NXIVM Updates*GUILTY*PG#68 (/thread-nxivm_updates_guilty_pg_68)

RE: NXIVM Updates - Fritzy Ritz - 05-23-2019

(05-23-2019, 12:48 PM)Heir Wrote:
(05-23-2019, 12:08 PM)Fritzy Ritz Wrote: * * * Please read the whole story (esp. @Heir ) and share your thoughts. In my opinion, this does not look good.

Slipped in the Butter this time .

I ' ll get this eventually  Facepalm

Dismissing Deny the Verbal Motion to Dismiss , has Authority . Adjourning the Court to allow the Witness time to Recompose Herself , or turn in to a Mental Hospital , has Authority . Offhandedly ending a Line of Questioning , Nope .

I would expect the Judge to cool down and Dismiss Grant the Written Motion to save Own Hide . If not , expect the Defense to Close Arguments and await Appeal Process if Client is Found Guilty .

I think this Barrister will receive some " Friendly Advice " from Fellows in Interest .

Meanwhile , I have Puppy Underfoot .

and should never even try to put on a Legal Procedure Thought the day after slurping a pint oh de shines

Okay, so do I understand this now: since the judge dismissed the formally filed/written motion by Agnifilio, the defense can now "close arguments", await a verdict, and then appeal for a mistrial? In other words, the trial will go on -- but nothing will be resolved because there will be the challenge of a mistrial?

AND....

in the case of a mistrial, what happens to all the plea deals of Mack, Bronfman, the Saltzmans, etc. -- because wasn't their "deal" contingent on their testimony in this trial?

RE: NXIVM Updates - Heir - 05-23-2019

You ' ve got it , in My estimation at least .

Those giving / yet to give Testimony . . . Not Their Fault if Prosecution or Bench Sitter flub the dub .

In fact Jptdknpa It ' s a cruel world sometimes . Wink

On further ponderation . . . The Judge has Fatally shot Careeir in Foot . I read it ; A Written Motion to Dismiss was Entered after the innitial Verbal or Parol Motion , Said Motion including the Verbal Exchange . This will come from the Recorder ' s Official Transcript .

The Perv could get off all together once everything is Said and Done . May take awhile , depending on Speedy Trial Limits in New York . Or an entire New Set of Victims and Fresh Charges brought . Still , much greater Impartial Jury Challanges ahead for any Retrial .

New York Bar should have an equivelant to California ' s Judicial Review Panel , to Hear Complaints and Dicipline errant Saturn Robed Bench Sitters .

Might as well get the K-Y warmed up for a closed door reaming . Facepalm

(05-23-2019, 02:17 PM)Heir Wrote: On further ponderation . . . The Judge has Fatally shot Careeir in Foot . I read it ; A Written Motion to Dismiss was Entered after the innitial Verbal or Parol Motion , Said Motion including the Verbal Exchange . This will come from the Recorder ' s Official Transcript .

The Perv could get off all together once everything is Said and Done . May take awhile , depending on Speedy Trial Limits in New York . Or an entire New Set of Victims and Fresh Charges brought . Still , much greater Impartial Jury Challanges ahead for any Retrial .

New York Bar should have an equivelant to California ' s Judicial Review Panel , to Hear Complaints and Dicipline errant Saturn Robed Bench Sitters .

Might as well get the K-Y warmed up for a closed door reaming .  Facepalm

With all the media coverage, you are right about it being more difficult to get an impartial jury. Plus, if this doofus gets off, who is going to want to sit on any jury?

Now, this judge was a Clinton apointee.

Just think about that.

(05-23-2019, 03:38 PM)Fritzy Ritz Wrote: Just think about that.

Do I have too . . .

RE: NXIVM Updates - MeaCulpa - 05-23-2019

https://twitter.com/rmck51337/status/1131386645931057152

RE: NXIVM Updates - Sassy - 05-23-2019

Oh my gosh, Polly does a great job in this video. Look at the side by side photos of Nancy Salzman and Raniere. Could she be his mother or sister? That was just my thought, not Pollys.

(05-23-2019, 09:33 PM)MeaCulpa Wrote: https://twitter.com/rmck51337/status/1131386645931057152

That was a helluva tweet. Thank you. First of all, yeah, that new law about abuse is about to take hold -- what a field day for lawyers in NY State!

But then, a bit down the page was the link to that map of connections to NXIVM -- Whoa! That was brilliant.

And after poking around here and there, I found a article in The Observer from 2010 that made my head explode from this one paragraph:

Quote:“My son, a cult leader,” James Raniere said. “It’s just not so.” The elder Mr. Raniere is a retired advertising executive who talks with a Brooklyn accent. He responded to my inquiries, he said, primarily to defend his deceased wife, Vera. Many in the NXIVM community believe that Keith Raniere’s mother was an abusive alcoholic, and this, James contends, could not be farther from the truth. “She was the best mother I’ve ever come across,” he said. Keith’s first five years were spent in Brooklyn before the family moved to Rockland County for better public schools. By coincidence, James handled his agency’s Seagram’s account and said he knew Edgar Bronfman Sr. professionally during the 1970s. He is now remarried and settled in Easthampton.

This is an incredible read, primarily about the Bronfman sisters, but a lot of interesting connect-the-dots material in here.
https://observer.com/2010/08/poor-little-rich-girls-the-ballad-of-sara-and-clare-bronfman/2/

(05-23-2019, 10:14 PM)Sassy Wrote: Oh my gosh, Polly does a great job in this video. Look at the side by side photos of Nancy Salzman and Raniere. Could she be his mother or sister? That was just my thought, not Pollys.

Polly knocks it outta the park once again. Her point about Nazis re-settling in Mexico is spot on. There is a large large large German (though not ncessarily Nazi) population there that came after WWII. The family lineage of Nancy Salzman is not something of which I was aware ... wonder why the Albany papers haven't covered this? Hmmm...

As for your question about Salzman being mother/sister to Raniere -- unlikely. But its funny because some people have also theorized that Salzman is the mother of Rachel Chandler (who you know from following Q) and they look more alike than Raniere and Nancy. But probably also no relation there. A lot of people in the Albany area look alike -- which is why I don't drink the water. Chuckle

(05-23-2019, 04:07 PM)Heir Wrote:
(05-23-2019, 03:38 PM)Fritzy Ritz Wrote: Just think about that.

Do I have too . . .

Yeah3