The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!
NXIVM Updates*GUILTY*PG#68 - Printable Version

+- The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum! (https://the-fringe.com)
+-- Forum: Community Area (https://the-fringe.com/forum-community_area)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://the-fringe.com/forum-general_discussion)
+--- Thread: NXIVM Updates*GUILTY*PG#68 (/thread-nxivm_updates_guilty_pg_68)

RE: NXIVM Updates - Sassy - 04-26-2019

@Fritzy Ritz

RE: NXIVM Updates - Fritzy Ritz - 04-26-2019

(04-26-2019, 12:42 AM)Sassy Wrote: @Fritzy Ritz

Thanks, @Sassy . Polly is an amazing journalist ... and I think this latest piece explains why Dr. Brandon Porter, the fright experiment doc, hasn't had his license pulled and Dr. Danielle Roberts, queen of the branding device, is still permitted to speak at health expos. Now think about this: docs who are privately funded don't have guidelines or laws to govern their "experiments" but if a veterinarian decided to go rogue in this way, all kinds of people would be fighting really hard to stop this (and they should).

So why is there not a similar hue and cry for our own species?

Well, here's an interesting bit of news. NXIVM is not defunct but "still retains attorney-client privileges and work product privileges" according to papers filed with the court yesterday. Why does that matter? Because that means the "corporation" (which was incorporated in Delaware, where you might note a lot of credit card companies are also incorporated...) retains the same degree of protected confidentiality that you are afforded with your own attorney, etc. They had a board of directors meeting in December of 2018. So what? Well, who is on the Board of Directors? Clare Bronfman; Lauren Salzman; and Omar Boone. Two of the three members of their Board were out on bail at the time of this meeting. Two of the three have pled "guilty" in plea deals in the current trial.

So, here are some facts we learn from the filing, as summarized by the FrankReport:

(1) It is “by no means defunct and instead retains all the hallmarks of a viable legal corporation”.
(2) It is not bankrupt.
(3) It is currently maintaining “ordinary business practices”.
(4) It “has been served with (and has responded to) grand jury subpoenas” in the current case of the U.S. v. Raniere Et Al as recently as March 4, 2019.
(5) It has retained accountants and attorneys to provide services on its behalf.
(6) It has been recently billed for and paid normal operating expenses.
(7) It still maintains “files, storage facilities, computer servers, operating systems, and domain names”.
(8) It has recently had tax returns prepared and filed.
(9) It has a Board of Directors – and they had a meeting in December 2018.
(10) Nancy Salzman is still the President of the company but is not currently taking an active role in its operations.

Full story here: https://frankreport.com/2019/04/25/theyre-baaaaack-actually-nxivm-has-never-gone-away-clare-bronfman-lauren-salzman-omar-boone-now-lead-nxivm/

So here is my new opinion: nothing is going to happen to any of these people. Though you have a number of defendants who have pled "guilty," it means nothing. The most that can happen is that Keith gets thrown under the bus -- but they will continue "ordinary business practices" as soon as this is all over. They will never have a trial in NDNY. The docs will be free to carry on their "independently funded" research and experimentation. Much like Scientology (from whom much of their material was stolen, it has been said), they will come back bigger and stronger than ever. Allison Mack will get movie and book deals and be richer and have greater celebrity status than she would have if she stayed with her regular acting career. They will be awarded a greater degree of legitimacy than they ever would have had if none of these matters came to trial.

While everyone is still focussed on Russian collusion -- here is a collusion that has far more "in your backyard" complications than any political circus which is currently grabbing singular focus from the public at large. And it's easy to dismiss this is just being corrupt NY, but you better understand that this "corporation" is international AND running child "education centers" in many countries.

(04-26-2019, 09:39 AM)Fritzy Ritz Wrote: Well, here's an interesting bit of news. NXIVM is not defunct but "still retains attorney-client privileges and work product privileges" according to papers filed with the court yesterday. Why does that matter? Because that means  the "corporation" (which was incorporated in Delaware, where you might note a lot of credit card companies are also incorporated...) retains the same degree of protected confidentiality that you are afforded with your own attorney, etc.  They had a board of directors meeting in December of 2018. So what? Well, who is on the Board of Directors?  Clare Bronfman; Lauren Salzman; and Omar Boone. Two of the three members of their Board were out on bail at the time of this meeting. Two of the three have pled "guilty" in plea deals in the current trial.

So, here are some facts we learn from the filing, as summarized by the FrankReport:

(1) It is “by no means defunct and instead retains all the hallmarks of a viable legal corporation”.
(2) It is not bankrupt.
(3) It is currently maintaining “ordinary business practices”.
(4) It “has been served with (and has responded to) grand jury subpoenas” in the current case of the U.S. v. Raniere Et Al as recently as March 4, 2019.
(5) It has retained accountants and attorneys to provide services on its behalf.
(6) It has been recently billed for and paid normal operating expenses.
(7) It still maintains “files, storage facilities, computer servers, operating systems, and domain names”.
(8) It has recently had tax returns prepared and filed.
(9) It has a Board of Directors – and they had a meeting in December 2018.
(10) Nancy Salzman is still the President of the company but is not currently taking an active role in its operations.

Full story here: https://frankreport.com/2019/04/25/theyre-baaaaack-actually-nxivm-has-never-gone-away-clare-bronfman-lauren-salzman-omar-boone-now-lead-nxivm/

So here is my new opinion: nothing is going to happen to any of these people. Though you have a number of defendants who have pled "guilty," it means nothing. The most that can happen is that Keith gets thrown under the bus -- but they will continue "ordinary business practices" as soon as this is all over. They will never have a trial in NDNY. The docs will be free to carry on their "independently funded" research and experimentation. Much like Scientology (from whom much of their material was stolen, it has been said), they will come back bigger and stronger than ever. Allison Mack will get movie and book deals and be richer and have greater celebrity status than she would have if she stayed with her regular acting career. They will be awarded a greater degree of legitimacy than they ever would have had if none of these matters came to trial.

While everyone is still focussed on Russian collusion -- here is a collusion that has far more "in your backyard" complications than any political circus which is currently grabbing singular focus from the public at large. And it's easy to dismiss this is just being corrupt NY, but you better understand that this "corporation" is international AND running child "education centers" in many countries.

Facepalm Facepalm Facepalm

Good grief. I sincerely hope that's not the case.

(04-26-2019, 09:11 AM)Fritzy Ritz Wrote:
(04-26-2019, 12:42 AM)Sassy Wrote: @Fritzy Ritz

Thanks, @Sassy . Polly is an amazing journalist ... and I think this latest piece explains why Dr. Brandon Porter, the fright experiment doc,  hasn't had his license pulled and Dr. Danielle Roberts, queen of the branding device, is still permitted to speak at health expos. Now think about this: docs who are privately funded don't have guidelines or laws to govern their "experiments" but if a veterinarian decided to go rogue in this way, all kinds of people would be fighting really hard to stop this (and they should).

Isn't that the truth! Who knew that private funded doctors could do anything they wanted to people!!

(04-26-2019, 02:35 PM)Sassy Wrote:
(04-26-2019, 09:39 AM)Fritzy Ritz Wrote: Well, here's an interesting bit of news. NXIVM is not defunct but "still retains attorney-client privileges and work product privileges" according to papers filed with the court yesterday. Why does that matter? Because that means  the "corporation" (which was incorporated in Delaware, where you might note a lot of credit card companies are also incorporated...) retains the same degree of protected confidentiality that you are afforded with your own attorney, etc.  They had a board of directors meeting in December of 2018. So what? Well, who is on the Board of Directors?  Clare Bronfman; Lauren Salzman; and Omar Boone. Two of the three members of their Board were out on bail at the time of this meeting. Two of the three have pled "guilty" in plea deals in the current trial.

Facepalm  Facepalm  Facepalm

Good grief. I sincerely hope that's not the case.

It's true.

(04-26-2019, 02:36 PM)Sassy Wrote:
(04-26-2019, 09:11 AM)Fritzy Ritz Wrote: Thanks, @Sassy . Polly is an amazing journalist ... and I think this latest piece explains why Dr. Brandon Porter, the fright experiment doc,  hasn't had his license pulled and Dr. Danielle Roberts, queen of the branding device, is still permitted to speak at health expos. Now think about this: docs who are privately funded don't have guidelines or laws to govern their "experiments" but if a veterinarian decided to go rogue in this way, all kinds of people would be fighting really hard to stop this (and they should).

Isn't that the truth! Who knew that private funded doctors could do anything they wanted to people!!

I sure didn't. Now I look at all the "private" medical clinics (and there are plenty of them!) and I wonder about their funding.

Two parts.

Jason Bermas examines the court documents that outline the racketeering charges. If you take the time to watch this, you will find it even more astonishing that Clare Bronfman was able to cut the plea deal that she did. You will also learn a bit more about the legal system.

@Fritzy Ritz You beat me to it. Those were in my video feed on Youtube and I was coming here to post them. LOL Hi5

(04-26-2019, 03:58 PM)Sassy Wrote: @Fritzy Ritz You beat me to it. Those were in my video feed on Youtube and I was coming here to post them. LOL Hi5

Great, Sassy! Stay on it. You're a good researcher and whenever you see something related, put it here. More info is always appreciated! Because you've been following this closely, you (like me) have learned that this simple case has turned into quite the education about a lot of issues.