The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: WTH Is This Monster Found In Vietnam? I added a new monster...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Published on 7 May 2017

A Japanese news site focusing on the strange and weird, posted a video of what seems to be a giant monster being dug out of the ground in Vietnam on Nov 2013. In the video, the long, fat, gray slug-like creature is surrounded by a crowd of curious onlookers watching with rapt attention as the horrifying behemoth is hoisted onto a trailer.

A dolphin that swam too close to Fukushima? Oh no! There goes Ho Chi Min city! Go Go Vietnam Sea Monstrosity.
Looks like some sort of eel. 1dunno1
I believe that is a basking shark.
(05-07-2017, 01:41 PM)Mmmkay Ultra Wrote: [ -> ]I believe that is a basking shark.

I don't think so...the mouth is wrong.  It does look like it has shark characteristics though.  Prob something from the deep  that few people have ever seen before and no one knows how big they get.  But that's big.

Can't tell if it has a blow hole but the mouth looks more "whale like"...to me anyway.

Pretty damn trippin looking though
Dinner for the whole village!!!
Looks like a whale to me, is it maybe damaged and/or partially decomposed?
(05-07-2017, 02:06 PM)PopEye Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like a whale to me, is it maybe damaged and/or partially decomposed?

I thought whale too..

It's a whale.
(05-07-2017, 02:07 PM)~mc~ Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-07-2017, 02:06 PM)PopEye Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like a whale to me, is it maybe damaged and/or partially decomposed?

I thought whale too..

Here's a still from the video that made me think whale:

[Image: nhUterg.png]
Pages: 1 2 3