The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Can This Secretive Russian Technology 'Blackout Entire Cities'? ...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
April 22, 2017
Can This Secretive Russian Technology 'Blackout Entire Cities'? Russian Electronic Weapons System Already Proven To Be Able To Disable Advanced US Weapons Systems

SNIP:
" ...
In this story we take a look back at that 'secret' Russian weapon called a 'khibiny' which has been used upon US ships at least 3 times to date as well as a report similar technology can be used as a miniaturized EMP upon 'localized sections of' to entire cities. We also take a look at the recent 'coincidence' in NY, LA and SF on Friday where the lives of tens of millions were brought to a grinding halt due to their unpreparedness for a massive power outage. Just a coincidence all 3 huge US metro areas were struck at the same time or something much more sinister?

The April 26th, 2012 story from 'Inside The Ring' aka the Bill Gertz File reported the use of 'electromagnetic pulse weapons' in future warfare was growing, which led several years ago to the Pentagon taking steps to harden its equipment against the devastating effects of EMP weapons. The brief excerpt from his story also proves that going as far back as the early 2000's, Russia had such a weapon that could knock out power to large sections of, if not an entire city. Certainly if Russia had this technology back then, 'enemies of America within' would have the same or better technology now. From Gertz's 2012 story: ..."

FULL STORY, VIDS AND IMAGES AT LINK

http://allnewspipeline.com/Was_Friday_Be...ig_One.php

~mc~

Nothing about Russia surprises me anymore Doomed
This would truly suck if real.
I've read speculation the blackouts were a warning.
The mainstream appologetics cover story was space weather.
Funny they try to use that when the sun is the quietist its been in years.

My guess is either wargame scenario, evaluating response and preparedness to significant localized outages, part of the Gotham doomsday exercise.

Or some selective type of energy focusing or beaming technology like a Russian equivalent of HAARP (which they purportedly have and use) being used, tested, as a warning.

One thing for sure, it wasn't random.
I read somewhere the San Francisco outage had been caused by a substation fire......haven't heard about the others.

Multiple sources: https://www.google.com/search?q=fire+cas...8&oe=utf-8

Or perhaps it's the 'Official media cover story'?
I remember when I was in highschool, the strategy was called mutually insured destruction. That is why there are all those underground bases. They have them up here too. My stepfather was a politician, so we were deemed worth saving if there was a nuclear catastrophe. We would go into a nearby bunker where there would be food, supplies and the military. I was told never to say anything about it, when I was 7 and I kind of forgot about it but it returned to me a few months ago. They ended up selling the bunker and the military base was converted to residential area, well last I remember they were trying to sell the bunker. Even the Hells Angels it was rumored had put in an offer as they would use the Bunker, but I don't know what they did with it. Some guy wanted to turn it into a restaurant.

jess

A bunker restaurant? Who would be the guests?
(04-24-2017, 02:50 AM)jess Wrote: [ -> ]A bunker restaurant? Who would be the guests?

Archie's bunker..... and Grill
I would go to a bunker restaurant..

jay