The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: I see things... Do you?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
A lot of times there is nothing even there. But it was so real. Each time it is just as normal as seeing anything.

A lot of times I think its a bug or a spider. But I think maybe that's because I have a serious fear of them.

Bit sometimes it shapes shadoes and structures.

Bit the one that really gets me is when stuff that shouldn't be able to move or melt starts moving or melting.

Llike a steel beam for instance. You know a steel beam can not just start bending and melting but your eyes make it look like it is.

Then I rub my eyes and look at it again.

Im not actually complaining. This has been happening to me my whole life. I actually like it. I have fun with it. 

Amy thing I look at at any given time looks like its doing exactly what I don't think it should be able to do.

Do any of you experience this shit?
All day today.. No joke..

I was looking at a picture on the wall, it's a photo, and I wasn't even like looking at it and it morphed into an ancient Egyptian woman, in full hat and this big head.. That happened, I looked away, looked back and it did it again.. Lol..

Welcome to spiritual vision.. I've had it my whole life too..

Today has been an extra strong day for it, cause it's been non stop.
There are huge collapses in timelines and energy structures happening right now, so if you are a visual sensitive, like you are, you will notice it. It does make you question what's really real.

do you hear stuff?

You seem like you have a pretty good attitude about it all though.
Ya I hear stuff in my head. Sometimes it seems external. But that's no big deal.

I don't have spiritual visions though like you said. I think I just have eye problems. Or perhaps brain problems. But these are the problems that I like.
Oh ok.. Any medical professional will say you have eye problems..

It's like in the corner of my eye just now, it looked like one of cats might be there, but they aren't, like they moved.. And nothing is there..
(04-20-2017, 09:56 AM)Arkansas_Ted Wrote: [ -> ]Step away from the pipe... Chuckle

Jptdknpa

sounds like someone is really enjoying 4/20 day

j/k folks....
(04-20-2017, 09:38 AM)Blue Spinach Wrote: [ -> ]Oh ok.. Any medical professional will say you have eye problems..

that's not exactly what any medical professional will say.  Chuckle
but you know my take on these things.  Heartflowers
My Mom does.... Big Woo There...
(04-20-2017, 09:27 AM)Folks. Wrote: [ -> ]Ya I hear stuff in my head. Sometimes it seems external. But that's no big deal.

I don't have spiritual visions though like you said. I think I just have eye problems. Or perhaps brain problems. But these are the problems that I like.

Then as long as they don't keep you from functioning, they aren't problems. Heartflowers
I have always heard music,especially at night when I am under stress. Mainly classical type music and it comforts me. I told a doctor about it once and she asked if I'd like the music to stop.
Nope.
Interesting about the collapsing timelines @ Blue Spinach. I don;t 'see' things but I 'feel' things. I will get a gut feeling that what is around me isn't real and more than once have had to chat"stay here,stay focused" when all around me things look,sound and smell normal. Does that make sense?
I can't say I have seen much of anything...

When I was young....maybe third grade of so....I saw a ghost...right in front of me...and poof...it was gone. Scared the shit out of me...

When I was in my early and mid teens, I hunted a lot. One day out deep in the woods...i saw something to this day the DNR says is impossible because they are supposedly extinct. A West Virginia black mountain lion. They were supposedly hunted to extinction in the 1800's...but I know what i saw. I spent almost all my waking hours in the woods or on a river bank...I lived on a farm and I know what a big housecat looks like....that was no fucking big housecat. Just recently a guy reported that his dog was attacked by a regular mountain lion and again the DNR says it is impossible because the regular gold/tan mountain lions are also extinct and the only ones in the state are in captivity now. Sorry, but us hillbillies do have eyes and we do spend times in the woods and we know when we see something out of the ordinary. They tried to tell the guy it was a bobcat or a coyote or a feral dog. The guy just laughed..."I've grown up around here....that was no bobcat unless it was the world's largest bobcat ever"...

The third thing I saw that I had no explanation for...

just a few years ago I was sitting on a deck on the back of the house....kinda tall....looking out over a giant hayfield that was freshly mowed. bright sunny day, not a cloud in the sky....

As I am sitting there zoning off looking at the field....this big dark shadow starts moving across the field....like really big....moving prety fast too. I look up in the sky to see what was causing it...there was nothing there. To this day I have no idea what cause that unless it was a cloaked ship....
Pages: 1 2 3 4