The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Three UFOs made circles in field of rapeseed as they ANALYSED CROPS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
THESE three crop circles were created by aliens who landed in UFOs to investigate the genetic make-up of the rapeseed being grown, it has astonishingly been claimed.

Video of the crop circles found in the field of rapeseed in Tarlton, Gloucestershire, yesterday has been uploaded to YouTube.

The clip has been seized upon by UFO investigator Scott C Waring, who runs website ufosightingsdaily.com.
He claimed that there were three UFOs involved - a main craft and two smaller orbs.

He wrote on his website: "This crop formation was found this week and has some marks in the field that I believe were made by a space ship landing in it to analyse the genetic make up of the crop.

"Also we see two orb smaller ships that move with it. 
"Have you ever seen a glowing orb in the sky, then noticed on film it looked like it has a spinning moon orbiting it every second or two?

"Well, these marks are from those smaller orbs."

[Image: jc6JV6p.jpg]

http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/7938...estershire

~mc~

Crop circles intrigue me..

Good thread @Free Store !

~mc~

(04-20-2017, 11:38 AM)Arkansas_Ted Wrote: [ -> ]Yep, they are cool.

We tried four times to make them in my late teens. Why just four times one my ask? Because being shot with rock salt tends to change ones view on certain matters.

Shock
Someone drove around with a motorcykle most likely. I'm not a fan of the alien theory at all because it makes zero sense.

We tried four times to make them in my late teens. Why just four times one my ask? Because being shot with rock salt tends to change ones view on certain matters.

Chuckle

Yes, when I was growing up, they called that "knocking a couple of layers of stupid" off of the kids.
(04-20-2017, 12:29 PM)snowglobe Wrote: [ -> ]

Chuckle

Yes, when I was growing up, they called that "knocking a couple of layers of stupid" off of the kids.

Shock