The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Kurt Cobain's Suicide Note
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Lots of evidence Kurt Cobain was murdered. Just one item, his so called suicide note looks very suspicious. Also the fact that a practice sheet of the same letters at the end of the note was found in Courtly Love's handbag.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/art...leach.html

~mc~

Well if that's the case I wonder who killed him!?
Courtny hired some assassin most likely.
There's a metric shit-ton of blogs and videos on this...

It's been a while since I looked into this CT but it's a good one!

Drinks

~mc~

(04-17-2017, 09:33 PM)Munchaab Wrote: [ -> ]There's a metric shit-ton of blogs and videos on this...

It's been a while since I looked into this CT but it's a good one!

Drinks

I've never looked into it at all so I'm excited for some info on this thread.

Pinning!
This is the only part of the suicide note that hints he might kill himself. The red part is different handwriting than the rest of the note and has letters that are exact duplicates of ones in a paper found in Courtly Love's handbag.

[Image: 2D629A9900000578-3271385-image-a-47_1444774823090.jpg]

Here is the practice note found in Courtly Love's handbag:

[Image: 2D629A7500000578-3271385-image-a-49_1444774835710.jpg]

Here is the whole suicide note and it is obvious the last part was not written by the same person that wrote the top part:

[Image: 2D629A5D00000578-3271385-The_note_The_ma...456370.jpg]

There is a lot more evidence Kurt was murdered. He had a lethal dose of Heroin in his body which might have prevented him from shooting himself, and there was very little blood at the scene from a very close shotgun blast to the head. How the police could have called this a suicide is beyond me, the body would have to have been brought there since there was no spatter from the shot.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/art...leach.html
Cui Bono? He was on the verge of divorcing Courtney. He wanted to stay clean . He also had decided to blow off a major gig which reportedly would have cost his "people" hundreds of thousands of dollars. The phrase 'worth more dead than alive' comes to mind.
And that suicide scene. That rifle angel was impossible !
Worth a look @~mc~ . Very clear he was murdered,imo.

~mc~

It's not even the same handwriting Shock
(04-17-2017, 10:28 PM)~mc~ Wrote: [ -> ]It's not even the same handwriting Shock

A look into Courtney Love's life since is worth a look too. Bitch sold her soul somewhere. Frances,even though alive,was her sacrifice. Courtney didn't raise her and Francis can barely tolerate her 'mama'. Yet the beat goes on Eyeroll

~mc~

(04-17-2017, 10:32 PM)MysticPizza Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-17-2017, 10:28 PM)~mc~ Wrote: [ -> ]It's not even the same handwriting Shock

A look into Courtney Love's life since is worth a look too. Bitch sold her soul somewhere. Frances,even though alive,was her sacrifice. Courtney didn't raise her and Francis can barely tolerate her 'mama'. Yet the beat goes on Eyeroll

I'm going to do some more research on this tomorrow when I get on my laptop. This is interesting to me.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5