The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Operation Reinhard - Kushner Rising
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So is trump going to be taking commands from him.!? Eyeroll

I was listening to a talk radio show awhile ago and they said ivanka is the one that talked him into bombing Syria "because of the kids"

Don't know if that's true or not.
Rumors are he has 'turned' Trump.

I can't watch the videos atm, but just as general information relating to the subject, I offer this.

"Jared Kushner Belongs To Rothschild’s Doomsday Cult

April 11, 2017 Baxter Dmitry 1
Jared Kushner belongs to the Rothschild's Illuminati doomsday cult that is trying to foment a "prophesied" third world war.

Trump’s son-in-law and senior advisor Jared Kushner belongs to an elite doomsday cult that boasts the Rothschilds as members and is trying to foment a “prophesied” third world war.

Chabad Lubavitch is a Jewish supremacist cult that serve the Illuminati. Despite only having 200,000 elite followers, it has intimate ties to nearly every powerful government leader on earth.

The cult believes Jews are God’s chosen people and everyone else is trash. In the book Gatherings of Conversations Rebbe Schneerson tells his followers that Jewish people are an extension of God and Gentiles are destined to serve the Jews."

http://yournewswire.com/jared-kushner-rothschild-cult/

"666 FIFTH AVE. NEW YORK, NY 10012
Acquisition date: 2007

In January 2007 Kushner Companies completed the largest single building transaction in New York history with our purchase of 666 Fifth. Purchased for $1.8 billion, this 1.6 square foot, class ”A” office tower was split into separate office and retail condominiums and repositioned to attract higher-end clientele."
https://kushner.com/project/666-fifth-avenue/

These people are proud of their dark occult ritualistic designs on the future.

[Image: image.png]
"‘Kushner Coup’ inside the Trump White House

Zionist Neocons Completely Take Over Trump Administration"
http://themillenniumreport.com/2017/04/k...ite-house/
This kushner stuff is MAJOR tinfoil hat theory that leads to nowhere.  It's all a game.  Don't fall for it.  This guy says exactly what

(04-12-2017, 10:48 PM)~mc~ Wrote: [ -> ]So is trump going to be taking commands from him.!? Eyeroll

I was listening to a talk radio show awhile ago and they said ivanka is the one that talked him into bombing Syria "because of the kids"

Don't know if that's true or not.

not he's not...it's him calling the shots, nobody else.  That Ivanka stuff is bs O.O
And also for those who think Trump is changing. This is what's going on. Here's the thing. He may be coming on strong to Wikileaks as a misdirect. Remember there is still a 5th column in the CIA that wants to remove Trump from power else kill him, like they did with Kennedy and tried to do with Reagan.
He has to at least pretend to play ball if he is going to keep these freaks off our president's ass, let alone his own. This is where it gets messy over this spy vs spy shit. Reagan wasn't perfect but he stepped out of the box and they tried to kill him for it.

President Trump really is the abnormality (in an awesome way) and he won and is going to get shit done. He has a track record of that. I never realized when I was younger how messed up our system and BOTH parties were corrupt. How did we let this happen? The founding fathers must truly be ashamed. My only hope is that the President can fix it and we aren't so far gone that redemption isn't beyond reach.
Kushner is one shifty jew.
(04-14-2017, 12:52 AM)Skyrison Wrote: [ -> ]This kushner stuff is MAJOR tinfoil hat theory that leads to nowhere.  It's all a game.  Don't fall for it.  This guy says exactly what

How are you so sure, you trust some random moron on the internet?.
Pages: 1 2