The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: help support fringe by voting everyday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i cant find the original thread  so i create a new one. help fringe by voting everyday on topsite list website. this is mainly geared towards the recent new members. 

[Image: sup1.png]  [Image: sup2.png]  [Image: sup3.png]

http://www.top-site-list.com/conspiracy/5/voted/459167

Yeah3 Drinks

~mc~

thank you SR! :)
good ol mc. just making it aware to everyone how important it is to show your support. do like me folks, add the url from topsite list embed it in your bookmark and when you click the bookmark or in your speed dial, you will reminded daily to vote.
What does voting actually do?  Does it really bring in new people?  Who owns it? Who is making money off of the ads? I don't know.  I've just always been suspicious of that site for some reason.

1dunno1

~mc~

(04-11-2017, 01:25 PM)Talon Wrote: [ -> ]What does voting actually do?  Does it really bring in new people?  Who owns it? Who is making money off of the ads? I don't know.  I've just always been suspicious of that site for some reason.

1dunno1

I'm not really sure what it does. It's going to take us a long time to even catch up to number one and two. Those sites have been around for a long time and they have a lot more people than we do. It was a nice gesture by SR though :)

voted 2xthumbsup
thats why we need to deploy all the active fringe forces to launch a counter strike against those 2 top forums. [Image: parachute.gif]
(04-11-2017, 01:29 PM)~mc~ Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-11-2017, 01:25 PM)Talon Wrote: [ -> ]What does voting actually do?  Does it really bring in new people?  Who owns it? Who is making money off of the ads? I don't know.  I've just always been suspicious of that site for some reason.

1dunno1

I'm not really sure what it does. It's going to take us a long time to even catch up to number one and two. Those sites have been around for a long time and they have a lot more people than we do. It was a nice gesture by SR though :)

I just know the midget used to demand that people go over there and vote. I always wondered if he owned it or was getting a cut from the ads. Chuckle
Save
(04-11-2017, 01:33 PM)SR-25 Wrote: [ -> ]thats why we need to deploy all the active fringe forces to launch a counter strike against those 2 top forums. [Image: parachute.gif]

You should put the link under your signature line where it says "Vote for the Fringe"

~mc~

(04-11-2017, 01:35 PM)Talon Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-11-2017, 01:29 PM)~mc~ Wrote: [ -> ]

1dunno1

I just know the midget used to demand that people go over there and vote. I always wondered if he owned it or was getting a cut from the ads. Chuckle
Save

We aren't demanding anything .. Chuckle

And I don't think we have any midgets here Scratchinghead

Lol
Pages: 1 2