The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Uh-oh
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[Image: XbnOmpB.png]

Your son grows up to be a fucking faggot.  How do you deal with it?  Do you redpill him, or beat the shit out of him?
(04-06-2017, 02:01 PM)Magus Wrote: [ -> ][Image: XbnOmpB.png]

Your son grows up to be a fucking faggot.  How do you deal with it?  Do you redpill him, or beat the shit out of him?

Yeah

that's a dude?
(04-06-2017, 02:03 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]that's a dude?

If that's what you call it.  Personally, I'd tell him I'm fine with the cocksucking and dickriding but he'll be homeless if he doesn't take out that fucking nose ring.
To be clear here.

I have no problem with my kids being gay. One of my favorite uncles was gay (passed away from lung cancer) and my younger brother is and I support them wholeheartedly.

I have zero issue with someone being gay.

You show up looking like a My Pretty Pony cartoon character reject you will get a whuppin. I will shave your rainbow colored hair off and tug at those piercings with pliers until they either come loose on their own or you remove them yourself.
He looks more like a gender confused rainbow unicorn snowflake than a faggot.
(04-06-2017, 02:18 PM)Mmmkay Ultra Wrote: [ -> ]He looks more like a gender confused rainbow unicorn snowflake than a faggot.

this..

I have no problem with gays either but I do have a problem with snowflake puss boys.. (and girls)
(04-06-2017, 02:14 PM)Angry Red Man Wrote: [ -> ]To be clear here.

I have no problem with my kids being gay. One of my favorite uncles was gay (passed away from lung cancer) and my younger brother is and I support them wholeheartedly.

You show up looking like a My Pretty Pony cartoon character reject you will get a whuppin. I will shave your rainbow colored hair off and tug at those piercings with pliers until they either come loose on their own or you remove them yourself.

These folks didn't grow up where and how I did.  The first thing anyone went for in a fight was anything that could be torn out of flesh.  Usually the fight didn't last much longer for some reason.

Web
(04-06-2017, 02:22 PM)Webster Wrote: [ -> ]

These folks didn't grow up where and how I did.  The first thing anyone went for in a fight was anything that could be torn out of flesh.  Usually the fight didn't last much longer for some reason.

Web

I hear that. Growing up where I did and with who I did, a 'fair fight' was the one you walked away from. 

That kid in the pic wouldn't last 3 seconds in my old neighborhood. And it wasn't even considered a 'bad' neighborhood back then, just a little 'rough'.
(04-06-2017, 02:26 PM)Angry Red Man Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-06-2017, 02:22 PM)Webster Wrote: [ -> ]

Web

I hear that. Growing up where I did and with who I did, a 'fair fight' was the one you walked away from. 

That kid in the pic wouldn't last 3 seconds in my old neighborhood. And it wasn't even considered a 'bad' neighborhood back then, just a little 'rough'.

Where I grew up, the girls didn't even dress like him.
Pages: 1 2 3 4