The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Thumbs up.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just wanted to say who ever is editing the News Feed column for the Fringe is doing an excellent job.  I click on links there as much as posted threads quite often.

Well done it must take a lot of time.  This fella appreciates the effort displayed.

Web
(04-06-2017, 08:50 AM)Webster Wrote: [ -> ]Just wanted to say who ever is editing the News Feed column for the Fringe is doing an excellent job.  I click on links there as much as posted threads quite often.

Well done it must take a lot of time.  This fella appreciates the effort displayed.

Web

Me three..
While we'd like to take credit for it, we actually can't.

It's a website plug-in from Drudge that links to articles on their site.
may i ask what made you decide drudge site was best out of all the other sites

(04-06-2017, 08:50 AM)Webster Wrote: [ -> ]Just wanted to say who ever is editing the News Feed column for the Fringe is doing an excellent job.  I click on links there as much as posted threads quite often.

Web

fuckyeah
(04-06-2017, 11:09 AM)SR-25 Wrote: [ -> ]may i ask what made you decide drudge site was best out of all the other sites

It was switched over before my ascension to Admin status. I was a mere mortal back then. Wink

We had a 'feed' that had multiple sources almost like NewsBlok but it kept glitching up. The call was made to pick one and that one seemed to offer the most versatile blend of news.
(04-06-2017, 08:52 AM)Frigg Wrote: [ -> ]

Web

Me three..

Oh Friggy... dear Friggy would you come with me to the woodshed...oh and cut your own switch.

Web Chuckle

~mc~

(04-06-2017, 02:19 PM)Webster Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-06-2017, 08:52 AM)Frigg Wrote: [ -> ]

Web

Me three..

Oh Friggy... dear Friggy would you come with me to the woodshed...oh and cut your own switch.

Web Chuckle
whip him on the hiney for me too Chuckle

T-Dub

The Fringe, USA'S smallest online BDSM community?

We go from complementing on the news sources to ass whippings.

I like our new direction. Chuckle
In re-reading this thread there is a slight possibiity I owe Frigg a small appology...I read his response as inferring he was the one responsible for the news feed thus the trip to wood shed after ARM said it was a plugin.  He may have simply have been agreeing with my OP if so a great injustice has been done and I slink away sheepishly.
Pages: 1 2