The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Ya wanna know what I am tired of?....hypocrisy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I am old folks.....I turned 51 this past September......

Ya wanna know what  pisses me of?......hypocrisy....

MY best friend's son came home from the war and blew his brains out......

I brought that boy home from the hospital.....I had a stake in him.....

Do you think I view any political organization with anything but disdain?....you are crazy

Derrick came home and blew his brains out......and I have a problem with that.

If you think this endless war we are funding is benign.....you are mistaken.

I will never yield to this........there is no reason for it but profit......I am tired of it.

here...here is a good look at it.....are you sure this is what you want?

Old fucker Chuckle

They make it so you have to fight a thousand irrelevant battles, each one draining a little more blood from our bodies. Sorry to hear about your friend.

candle

~mc~

Sorry about your friend Heartflowers

My friends son hung himself.. he went to the VA for help and they turned him away :/
Is it what we want,or is it what we are forced into...backs against the wall so to speak.
I'm tired of it too.
Derrick's suicide ,the loss of his life and the impact on family and friends. Too many suicides because these people can't live with what they saw and did.
The ones who don't actively suicide,choose the slow burn. They drag those family and friends with them. I was a little girl during Vietnam and I hate that fucking war,why we were even there,and what happened later.Mama always said the man the government sent home to her was not the man she sent to them.
Lives not physically lost but ruined.
Still,the beat goes on. Maybe because not enough people stand against it. Maybe because they are too confounded by the constant bombardment of contrived enemies and confused loyalties.
I don't know,I wish it would stop. I don't want anymore Derrick's. I don't want any more little girls like me. Is it hypocritical if you don't know where to turn? Heartflowers
It's worse than that.....what absolutely sucks is most folks do no even know about it anymore......they just plunge along in their dumbed down state.....

I miss my friend's son....he was a good kid.....and we made him do terrible things and when he came home....he just couldn't handle it......

We will not forget.....he did everything we asked him to do and when he came home....we failed him.....
Derrick is my hero.....he did everything we asked him to do.....

I am ashamed....I am ashamed that this kid went off and fought for me and the best thing we could offer when he came home was a body bag....

This is not right....

What is it going to take for us to say enough is enough? I am beyond tired of this......but no one listens to me.....
(04-04-2017, 08:14 PM)Damrod Wrote: [ -> ]I am old folks.....I turned 51 this past September......

Do you think I view any political organization with anything but disdain?....you are crazy

I will never yield to this........there is no reason for it but profit......I am tired of it.

Who is profiting?  I have my thoughts about it.  Never interacted much with you at LOP so I am asking sincerely your thoughts.  No baiting, man.
(04-04-2017, 08:44 PM)Pure rock fury Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-04-2017, 08:14 PM)Damrod Wrote: [ -> ]I am old folks.....I turned 51 this past September......

Who is profiting?  I have my thoughts about it.  Never interacted much with you at LOP so I am asking sincerely your thoughts.  No baiting, man.

I don't know anymore...what  do know is I get very emotional at times.....I lost a piece of me.....a kid I helped grow and nurture.....he was a good guy....and now he is gone.....I cannot let it go......it's not ok.....we have to fix this somehow
Condolences.

I have a friend who served as an MP at Abu Ghraib and Guantanimo.

He is a different person now.

War is an abomination.

Sorry about Derrick.
Pages: 1 2 3 4