The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Bill O'Reilly Compares Maxine Waters HAIR to James Browns
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Manufactured controversy.

I have it on good authority that James let her borrow that particular weave after she admired it during a recent visit.
Here's the issue I'm having with this whole 'comment' thing.

He made fun of her weave. Whoopdefucking do.

Maxine all but called everyone that either voted for Trump or decided not to vote un-American.

The Democrats want to keep us on their plantation, sell us out to the UN, tax us into bankruptcy, ship all our jobs over seas and gut the infrastructure of the country forcing us all into their mega cities that they are flooding with illegal aliens. Additionally, they want to normalize pedophilia and bestiality while removing from the people the Rights to free speech, firearm ownership, and all the rest.

But somehow these fuckers are more patriotic than the people who want the government to stick to something resembling the Constitution?

Put this cow out to pasture. She's way past her prime. Time for her to chew her cud in the back 40 so that we don't have to hear her idiotic ranting any more.

~mc~

(03-29-2017, 11:34 AM)Angry Red Man Wrote: [ -> ]Manufactured controversy.

I have it on good authority that James let her borrow that particular weave after she admired it during a recent visit.

Jptdknpa
This was hilarious.
Thank you Bill, I needed the belly laugh Jptdknpa
Here's the whole clip mixed with some commentary at either end.

A direct threat of insurrection against the lawfully elected president.

Just wow.

~mc~

(03-29-2017, 08:47 PM)Angry Red Man Wrote: [ -> ]Here's the whole clip mixed with some commentary at either end.

A direct threat of insurrection against the lawfully elected president.

Just wow.

Wow! What a piece of shit she is
Pages: 1 2