The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: DOJ takes action against 'sanctuary cities': Comply or lose federal funds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

ANON

The White House announced today action against sanctuary cities, saying that states and local jurisdiction must prove compliance with immigration law before they can be eligible for $4.1 billion in Department of Justice grants.

Jurisdictions must certify compliance with Section 1373 before they can be eligible for DOJ grants, Attorney General Jeff Sessions told reporters at the White House on Monday. That law regulates communications between agencies and the bureau of Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE).

https://www.rt.com/usa/382479-sessions-a...y-citites/

~mc~

Good news Cheer

(03-27-2017, 02:02 PM)~mc~ Wrote: [ -> ]Good news Cheer

It was about time!

popnana

~mc~

(03-27-2017, 02:03 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-27-2017, 02:02 PM)~mc~ Wrote: [ -> ]Good news Cheer

It was about time!

popnana

No time like the present!
I agree. I read some twitter comments today and some Twinkie was saying how the feds can keep their money and they will continue to collect the tax revenue from the illegals. I guess she didn't understand that part about illegals being on subsidies.
About fucking time.
The president cut  foreign aid. He said don't give money to people that hate us.

Déjà vu all over again .  [Image: oLopNTQ.gif]
(03-27-2017, 07:22 PM)Falling Down Wrote: [ -> ]The president cut  foreign aid. He said don't give money to people that hate us.

It is a sad state of affairs when it takes Donald Trump to bring sanity back to reality...

I still don't believe it.

So glad I voted for ass.  Honestly there was NO other alternative in my mind.

Can you imagine having Hillary stumbling around and going seizure or passing out all over the place while the US gets flushed down the toilet?

I still want to see heads roll. Not going to forget about it.
(03-27-2017, 07:30 PM)Frigg Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-27-2017, 07:22 PM)Falling Down Wrote: [ -> ]The president cut  foreign aid. He said don't give money to people that hate us.

It is a sad state of affairs when it takes Donald Trump to bring sanity back to reality...

I still don't believe it.

So glad I voted for ass.  Honestly there was NO other alternative in my mind.

Can you imagine having Hillary stumbling around and going seizure or passing out all over the place while the US gets flushed down the toilet?

I still want to see heads roll. Not going to forget about it.

He has the left in shock. They keep trying to make him into a politician. We know he's not he's a businessman and he is surrounded by businessmen. They know how cut the waste at companies  they have taken over.  The US is what they're focused on now .

I'd rather have businessman in charge, because politicians really haven't gotten us anywhere for.  decades .

One thing to keep in mind " politics are dirty, but big business is cutthroat "