The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: This black woman who isn’t afraid to call out feminist and Black Lives Matter SJW non
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This black woman who isn’t afraid to call out feminist and Black Lives Matter SJW nonsense

She suggests that black people stop committing crime, focus on getting educated with a marketable degree, and focus on not having children before marriage. Her channel is full of good videos.
I caught her in a yuuuge lie. :contract: 

She is a success story Heartflowers .With her attitude and intelligence,there is no way she can fail.

~mc~

(03-20-2017, 07:17 PM)Angry Red Man Wrote: [ -> ]This black woman who isn’t afraid to call out feminist and Black Lives Matter SJW nonsense

She suggests that black people stop committing crime, focus on getting educated with a marketable degree, and focus on not having children before marriage. Her channel is full of good videos.

If only they would listen to her!
(03-21-2017, 11:04 AM)~mc~ Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-20-2017, 07:17 PM)Angry Red Man Wrote: [ -> ]This black woman who isn’t afraid to call out feminist and Black Lives Matter SJW nonsense

If only they would listen to her!

She said she gets called a coon.I hate that and Uncle Tom. That is the way those who want to stay on the plantation defend themselves. That,or they'd say she was acting white because she doesn't use ebonics and has straightened her hair.
Addiction and committing crimes doesn't let anyone advance in society, I like to think that ALL lives matter.
She is like a Black Alex Jones trying to get the sheep to stop "herdthinking" and get on with taking responsibility for themselves and their people.

She spoke very well and passionately. I listened to her and couldn't help but agree with everything she said.
It's easier to be a victim and have general group of people to blame then to take responsibility for your own actions and choices in life.