The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Banned Occult Secrets of the Vril Society
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

After World War II and the subsequent occupation of Germany, Allied military commanders were stunned to discover the penetrating depth of the Nazi regime’s closely guarded state secrets.

[Image: thule1.jpg]
The world’s best intelligence organization was not the least of these revelations. Also discovered were massive and meticulous research file on secret societies, metaphysics, genetics, alternative energy, and other scientific pursuits that boggled the imagination of the Allied command.

Even more spectacular was an entire web of underground rocket and flying saucer factories with an accompanying free-energy technology that still defies ordinary beliefs.

Missing U-boat fleets possessing the most advanced submarine technology in the world left many wondering if the Nazis had escaped with yet more secrets or even with Hitler himself. 

[Image: 4dabd00dfe4e96ba96c828dd3e6817f3.jpg]

Behind all of these mysteries was an even deeper element: a secret order known to initiates as the Order of the Black Sun, an organization so feared that it is now illegal to even print their symbols and insignia in modern Germany.

It's roots stem from The Vril Society that began around the same time as the Thule Society, when Karl Haushofer founded the "Bruder des Lichts", which means Brothers of the Light, sometimes referred to as the Luminous Lodge.

Whereas the Thule Society ended up focusing primarily upon materialistic and political agendas, the Vril Society put its attention on the "Other Side." This group was eventually renamed the Vril-Gesellschaft as it rose in prominence and united three major societies:

[Image: maria1.jpg]
- The Lords of the Black Stone, (Teutonic Order)
- The Black Knights, of the Thule Society
- The Black Sun, the elite branch of the SS

When the German secret societies came into being after World War One, the world’s leading authorities on archeology and linguistics, especially regarding ancient Sumer and Babylon, were primarily German.

A local medium named Maria Orisc began getting messages in an unknown language and couldn’t transcribe them, so began meeting with key members of these societies, along with other mediums.  

The messages supposedly came from the star sytem of Aldebaran, an orange giant located about 65 light years away in the zodiac constellation of Taurus, which they believed has two planets which form the ’Sumeran Empire’.

In the Sumeran empire were said to exist two classes of people - the Aryan or original "pure" race, and a subservient race which had devolved, or developed in a negative fashion, as a result of mutation from climatic changes likely due to nuclear fallout. From Peter Moon's book The Black Sun:

Quote:
"A half billion years ago, the Aryans (known as the Elohim or Elder Race) began to colonize our solar system as Aldebaran’s became uninhabitable. Marduk, existing in what is today the asteroid belt , was the first to be colonized, then Mars. When they came to Earth, these Aryans were known as the Sumerians."

Read more at:  https://atlanteangardens.blogspot.ca/201...ciety.html

The reddish star Aldebaran – the fiery eye of the Bull in the constellation Taurus – is an aging star and a huge star! The computed diameter is between 35 and 40 solar diameters. If Aldebaran were placed where the sun is now, its surface would extend almost to the orbit of Mercury. Follow the links below to learn more about this prominent and fascinating star.

Science of star Aldebaran.
How to see Aldebaran.
History and mythology of Aldebaran.
Science of star Aldebaran. This star glows with the orangish color of a K5 giant star. In visible light, it is about 153 times brighter than the sun, although its surface temperature is lower (roughly 4000 kelvins compared to 5800 kelvins for the sun).
Aldebaran is about 65 light-years away, much closer than the stars of the Hyades with which it misleadingly seems associated. The Hyades are about 150 light-years away.

[Image: OrionTaurus_110514.gif]

Aldebaran is an erratic variable with minor variations too small to be noticed by the eye. It also has a small, faint companion star, an M-type red dwarf, some 3.5 light-days away. In other words, light from Aldebaran would need to travel for 3.5 days to reach the companion, in contrast to light from our sun, which requires 8 minutes to travel to Earth.

http://earthsky.org/brightest-stars/aldebaran-is-taurus-bloodshot-eye

Dr. Hermann Oberth, who pioneered rocket design for the German Reich during World War II and later advanced rocket technology for the American manned space launches, cryptically stated,

Quote:
"We cannot take the credit for our record advancement in certain scientific fields alone; we have been helped."

When asked by whom, he replied:

Quote:
"The people of other worlds."
Oberth’s fellow associate space pioneer, who also served the Third Reich, Werhner Von Braun, echoed similar knowledge of the extra-terrestrial reality when he stated in 1959,

Quote:
"We find ourselves faced by powers which are far stronger than hitherto assumed, and whose base is at present unknown to us. More I cannot say at present. We are now engaged in entering into closer contact with those powers, and within six or nine months time it may be possible to speak with more precision on the matter."

From "Above Top Secret" by Timothy Good, William Morrow and Company, Inc. 1988.

Just who were "the people of other worlds" that Dr. Oberth spoke of so blithely?

And were both of these esteemed German scientists making oblique reference to one of UFOlogy’s most pervasive and tantalizing ‘myths’ - the alleged link between the Third Reich of pre-World War II Germany and… EXTRATERRESTRIALS?

Following military defeat of the First World War, certain occult secret societies emerged in Germany intent upon discovering clues to the existence of ancient lost civilizations that once flourished on this planet; civilizations that reportedly possessed remarkable, almost magical technologies that allowed them mastery of the seas and the skies and even inter-stellar space travel.

Inspiration to rediscover such technologies were found in a novel published in 1871 by Rosicrucian author Edward Bulwer-Lytton, entitled, "THE COMING RACE".

Lytton tells the tale of an intrepid explorer who discovers an advanced race of humans living within a vast subterranean world who call themselves "Vril-ya". These beings had formerly been surface dwellers until a global catastrophe not unlike the Old Testament flood, forced them to take refuge deep in the Earth.

The survival of this marvelous society was facilitated by their application of a force they referred to as "Vril".

Quote:
"…An explanation of which I understood very little, for there is no word in any language I know which is an exact synonym for Vril.

I should call it electricity, except that it comprehends in its manifold branches other forces of nature, to which in our scientific nomenclature, differing names are assigned, such as magnetism, galvanism, etc.

These people consider that in ‘vril’ they have arrived at the unity in natural energetic agencies, which has been conjectured by many philosophers above ground…"

It was supposed by some that Lytton’s book was not altogether a work of fiction, and in fact, he was privy to secrets that lost Lemurian and Atlantean artifacts still existed in clandestine caches hidden in the Gobi Desert and Tibet.

And indeed, ancient Sanskrit texts from India describe civilizations that flourished before the great flood that possessed technologies beyond the understanding of modern science.

The epic poem ‘Saramangana Sutradhara’, makes reference to the construction of amazing flying machines…
Quote:
"Strong and durable must the body of the Vimana be made, like a great flying bird of light material. Inside one must put the mercury engine with its iron heating apparatus underneath.

By means of the power latent in the mercury, which sets the driving whirlwind in motion, a man sitting inside may travel a great distance in the sky.

The movements of a Vimana are such that it can vertically ascend, vertically descend, or move slanting forwards and backwards. With the help of machines, human beings can fly through the air and heavenly beings can come down to Earth."
From:  https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_flyingobjects55.htm

Bump
More great stuff, T  Yeah3
(03-18-2017, 05:09 PM)shakeyflyface Wrote: [ -> ]Bump

Thanks bro!  Have a good day!
(03-18-2017, 05:09 PM)shakeyflyface Wrote: [ -> ]Bump

As usual. This is a subject I haven't visited in a long time. Seeing as it's a cold and rainy afternoon and I have a bottle of wine, guess what I'm doing?
Love ya T1 Hugs
Copy paste derp
(03-18-2017, 06:05 PM)Magus Wrote: [ -> ]Copy paste derp

We all do it. I'll put a post together on a word document and then copy and paste it over to a forum.

It helps get things in the order you want before hitting that magic button that shares your thoughts with the world.

https://the-fringe.com/thread-evidence_o...s_together

The first 3 posts of that thread are C&P that I spammed multiple forums with.
(03-18-2017, 06:11 PM)Angry Red Man Wrote: [ -> ]

We all do it. I'll put a post together on a word document and then copy and paste it over to a forum.

It helps get things in the order you want before hitting that magic button that shares your thoughts with the world.

The first 10 or 11 posts of mine in this thread are C&P.

https://the-fringe.com/thread-welcome_to...ppers_club

Then there's the whole novel thread. Almost every single post of mine on that thread is C&P from Libre Office Writer.
(03-18-2017, 06:11 PM)Angry Red Man Wrote: [ -> ]

Yeah but you can tell that a lack of penis frustrates OP.  
That she will never be a man.  That she will never be able to thrust a penis deep inside those sugar walls.

The pain of it consumes her.
Pages: 1 2