The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Laptop holding Trump Tower floor plans, Hillary Clinton email investigation info stol
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/lapt...-1.3001078

Laptop holding Trump Tower floor plans, Hillary Clinton email investigation info stolen from Secret Service agent

A laptop computer containing floor plans for Trump Tower, information about the Hillary Clinton email investigation and other national security information was stolen from a Secret Service agent's vehicle in Brooklyn, police sources told the Daily News.
Authorities have been frantically searching for the laptop since it was stolen Thursday morning.
Some items stolen along with the laptop — including coins and a black bag with the Secret Service insignia on it — were later recovered.
But the laptop, along with other documents described as "sensitive," were still being sought.

Eyeroll

~mc~

Uh Oh
So the SS agent just left these items laying in view? Kinda sloppy. At the least I'd have a laptop bag and carry it with me every place in that situation.

T-Dub

I bet the car was unlocked, with the engine running. I see that shit so much around here. Everybody knows they keep their tactical bag in the trunk.
Add this to the fence hopper at the White House from earlier.

Turns out he was wandering the grounds for about 15 minutes before being spotted.

T-Dub

(03-17-2017, 02:25 PM)Angry Red Man Wrote: [ -> ]Add this to the fence hopper at the White House from earlier.

Turns out he was wandering the grounds for about 15 minutes before being spotted.

A concerted effort to put our president in danger because if these people are really that incompetent they would have been fired already.
Right?
(03-17-2017, 02:29 PM)IRTdub Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-17-2017, 02:25 PM)Angry Red Man Wrote: [ -> ]Add this to the fence hopper at the White House from earlier.

A concerted effort to put our president in danger because if these people are really that incompetent they would have been fired already.
Right?

I'd publicly shame them by hiring private security and explaining why.

This is on top of all the other crap going on in DC. Remember a couple of months ago that SS agent that publicly stated she would not take a bullet for Trump?

The swamp needs a good serious draining and people start needing perp walks before something regrettable actually does happen.

T-Dub

(03-17-2017, 02:39 PM)Angry Red Man Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-17-2017, 02:29 PM)IRTdub Wrote: [ -> ]

Right?

I'd publicly shame them by hiring private security and explaining why.

This is on top of all the other crap going on in DC. Remember a couple of months ago that SS agent that publicly stated she would not take a bullet for Trump?

The swamp needs a good serious draining and people start needing perp walks before something regrettable actually does happen.

He really does need his personal private security, most of the SS don't seem to meet the requirements of dog catcher. They use to take pride in what they do. That doesn't appear to be the case anymore.
[Image: bigstock_The_words_Great_Job_surrounded_22101749.jpg]

Jptdknpa
Quote:... Hillary Clinton email investigation info stolen from Secret Service agent

Hillary Clinton's emails were never on a stolen laptop because there was never a stolen laptop!  It's all a ruse...

Team Trump is setting up the excuse to let his good friend Hillary off the hook.  Can't convict her if the evidence is stolen, eh?

Trump:  "Oh, we were so close to getting that criminal, but as you've been told all the evidence was stolen...."

Troll2

Suck it!
Pages: 1 2