The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Shifting from "Campaign Mode" to "Presidential Mode"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can totally relate. For the first time in his life. Donald Trump was on a job interview with the american people. He campaigned his ass off and had the desire and the ambition because he saw something really wrong with this country. Some times it was controversial because many americans and the press got used to the "Status Quo" and where afraid of change.  Now CNN is kissing Trumps ass in an attempt recover from being the poster child for "fake news".   To bad so sad.  Banned

Now that Trump has his roots in the ground he is shifting over from campaign mode to presidential mode. 

I can relate because I put my game face on, had my interview, got hired, and now I'm busting ass. Lots of hard work and long hours.
But I've shifted over to "work mode" and so far it's great. Even though I'm sore as hell right now I'm highly motivated. 
I think that is what we are seeing in Trump right now.  
He's now getting "real" information and intel on what is going on. And he's in a position to do something about it now.

I'm pretty clairvoyant about a lot of things..   I have a feeling that Trump is going to be with us for the next 8 years because nobody is going to want to run against him in 2020 because of the outstanding job he's been doing. 

I have a feeling in 2020 Trump is going to get 538 Electoral votes.  Cheer  

On a side note. Sorry I have not been here and posted much..Been a long week at work. I am sooooooo glad for the weekend.. 
For once it's not because I hate my job, It's from just being exhausted from working my ass off because I love it. 
Thus the reason I am posting at 2 am my time.  Chuckle
(03-04-2017, 06:09 AM)PathfinderTango Wrote: [ -> ]I can totally relate. For the first time in his life. Donald Trump was on a job interview with the american people. He campaigned his ass off and had the desire and the ambition because he saw something really wrong with this country. Some times it was controversial because many americans and the press got used to the "Status Quo" and where afraid of change.  Now CNN is kissing Trumps ass in an attempt recover from being the poster child for "fake news".   To bad so sad.  Banned

Now that Trump has his roots in the ground he is shifting over from campaign mode to presidential mode. 

I can relate because I put my game face on, had my interview, got hired, and now I'm busting ass. Lots of hard work and long hours.
But I've shifted over to "work mode" and so far it's great. Even though I'm sore as hell right now I'm highly motivated. 
I think that is what we are seeing in Trump right now.  
He's now getting "real" information and intel on what is going on. And he's in a position to do something about it now.

I'm pretty clairvoyant about a lot of things..   I have a feeling that Trump is going to be with us for the next 8 years because nobody is going to want to run against him in 2020 because of the outstanding job he's been doing. 

I have a feeling in 2020 Trump is going to get 538 Electoral votes.  Cheer  

On a side note. Sorry I have not been here and posted much..Been a long week at work. I am sooooooo glad for the weekend.. 
For once it's not because I hate my job, It's from just being exhausted from working my ass off because I love it. 
Thus the reason I am posting at 2 am my time.  Chuckle

Congratulations, I hope you continue to enjoy it.
Congrats!! Bump
I think you're right and I'm glad you have a job you like Cheer  It means you really are not working. I felt that way about landscaping. I couldn't wait to get to the home nursery at 6 AM,have coffee,collect what we needed and head out to the job sites !