The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: The Mandela effect debunked?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Makes alot of good points but i still believe in possible other timelines in a multi universe....

~mc~

Just started watching this.. thanks!

@AmbitchN needs to see this :)
I believe it's a wave created outside the D Wave quantum machines warping our reality with the spooky! :) There is a correlation between the effects we see and the locations of those computers!
I really want to believe in it too, i still think someone is tinkering with our timeline though.

~mc~

(03-03-2017, 10:45 AM)Coolhandluke74 Wrote: [ -> ]I really want to believe in it too, i still think someone is tinkering with our timeline though.

Agree!
I don't think anything is playing with our time line, because there's no logical thought process that makes me think there are multiple time lines playing out that impact one another like this.

However, I do find it possible for people to make subtle changes to the past/present to fuck with people's minds.

~mc~

(03-03-2017, 10:50 AM)unclelunatic Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think anything is playing with our time line, because there's no logical thought process that makes me think there are multiple time lines playing out that impact one another like this.

However, I do find it possible for people to make subtle changes to the past/present to fuck with people's minds.

Like changing the name to a bear book.

Do you think someone could've done that on purpose to mess with us ?
(03-03-2017, 10:53 AM)~mc~ Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-03-2017, 10:50 AM)unclelunatic Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think anything is playing with our time line, because there's no logical thought process that makes me think there are multiple time lines playing out that impact one another like this.

Why not?

You think other time lines can just converge on a point easily?
...I'm skeptical on that.

~mc~

(03-03-2017, 10:53 AM)unclelunatic Wrote: [ -> ]

Why not?

I don't know what to think.. this Mandela stuff has always stumped me.
(03-03-2017, 10:57 AM)~mc~ Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-03-2017, 10:53 AM)unclelunatic Wrote: [ -> ]

Why not?

I don't know what to think.. this Mandela stuff has always stumped me.

Doesn't make sense in my eyes.

But I'm far too logical and I do not have all the information in the world to know the real truth

I've just experienced humans being absolutely batshit crazy and ridiculously idiotic to think any other time lines would want in on what we have.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5