The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: House Obamacare bill is under lock & key, in a secure location
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Senator Rand Paul‏Verified account @RandPaul

I have been told that the House Obamacare bill is under lock & key, in a secure location, & not available for me or the public to view.

~mc~

meaning they are hiding what Trump wants to do to Obamacare?

does anyone else find this funny that they are battling it out on twitter? very odd to me!
He just retweeted this an hour ago

Nancy Pelosi‏Verified account @NancyPelosi 1h1 hour ago

Just helping out @RandPaul. #ReleaseTheHounds #WheresTheBill pic.twitter.com/LrooyMFWA0

THIS is why they are accusing Sessions,bet the farm on it. :contract:
Nancy doesn't help anyone but Nancy. There's a hook in that that is good for her and that's why she's doing what she's doing.
They are waiting to catch leakers and more traitors. I hope they catch them and lock them up.
Sen. Rand Paul’s Hilarious – Yet Fruitless – Attempt to Read the Obamacare Replacement Bill

The repeal-and-replacement of Obamacare isn’t happening as quickly as a lot of people would like – and what’s worse is that it’s happening under a cloak of complete secrecy. And that secrecy even applies to members of Congress.

So what’s in that bill that they don’t want us to see?

Sen. Rand Paul is a physician – so you’d think that his input would be pretty valuable to anyone trying to create legislation covering, well, you know, medical care. It seems that his input isn’t wanted, though. In fact, the architects of the new bill won’t even let him read it.

Yesterday he went on a search for the new bill, armed with his own copy machine. He was met by guards who were “protecting” a room in which the bill was said to be housed and told that there wasn’t a bill to read. Some other people – although not Paul – were allowed in the room and confirmed, that indeed, the armed guards were not lying – there was no bill. (source)

If you aren’t following Rand Paul on Twitter, you are missing out on comedy gold. The man is irreverently hilarious. Be sure to check out his #whereisthebill tweets.

http://www.theorganicprepper.ca/survival...7-03042017