The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Witches are going to cast spells
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Immuh kayuh ultera

Against Trump at midnight tonight.

Very sick.. and very tired and lazy right now.. weak. Too weak to find the link and post it.

Rolleyes
https://extranewsfeed.com/a-spell-to-bin....835rjtqp6

It's a hex. No clear tradition backing the working either. It seems to be an open source mish mash of things thrown together.

Hear me, oh spirits
Of Water, Earth, Fire, and Air
Heavenly hosts
Demons of the infernal realms
And spirits of the ancestors

You do not call upon the infernal for anything positive. A binding is to help someone find the light by making it harder to walk a dark path. The infernal can't help you with that.

A true casting would be asking for wisdom to be granted to the subject so that they know the proper course to keep from doing harm and the moral fortitude to actually walk that path.

I don't know anyone taking this seriously except for the typical freak out by the Evangelical set.

Mmmkayyyy

Just so hilarious and silly.
(02-26-2017, 02:12 PM)Mmmkayyyy Wrote: [ -> ]Just so hilarious and silly.

It's a belief system like any other. It has puritans and its provocateurs. It has saints and sinners. Conmen and converts. Scholars and scammers.

You don't have to believe but they do.

It's all good.

This would be like a Baptist minister holding a prayer session and calling on Satan to guide Trump into God's arms as a comparative example.

(02-26-2017, 02:18 PM)Angry Red Man Wrote: [ -> ]

It's a belief system like any other. It has puritans and its provocateurs. It has saints and sinners. Conmen and converts. Scholars and scammers.

It's all good.

This would be like a Baptist minister holding a prayer session and calling on Satan to guide Trump into God's arms as a comparative example.

I was actually commenting on the actions, not the belief.
(02-26-2017, 02:24 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-26-2017, 02:18 PM)Angry Red Man Wrote: [ -> ]

It's all good.

I was actually commenting on the actions, not the belief.

Chuckle

To clarify:

They are as likely as any belief system to listen to their conmen as they are their saints.
(02-26-2017, 02:02 PM)Immuh kayuh ultera Wrote: [ -> ]Against Trump at midnight tonight.

Very sick.. and very tired and lazy right now.. weak. Too weak to find the link and post it.

Rolleyes

It was Friday night until tonight. I wouldn't stress it. There are those that can counter them with better intent. Tis nuttin'
(02-26-2017, 02:07 PM)Angry Red Man Wrote: [ -> ]https://extranewsfeed.com/a-spell-to-bin....835rjtqp6

It's a hex. No clear tradition backing the working either. It seems to be an open source mish mash of things thrown together.

Hear me, oh spirits
Of Water, Earth, Fire, and Air
Heavenly hosts
Demons of the infernal realms
And spirits of the ancestors

You do not call upon the infernal for anything positive. A binding is to help someone find the light by making it harder to walk a dark path. The infernal can't help you with that.

A true casting would be asking for wisdom to be granted to the subject so that they know the proper course to keep from doing harm and the moral fortitude to actually walk that path.

I don't know anyone taking this seriously except for the typical freak out by the Evangelical set.

Drinks
The moonbats will stop at nothing to push their agenda.

~mc~

Stoopid!
Pages: 1 2