The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: IT BEGINS: DAVID BROCK, FAR-LEFT DONORS PLAN TRUMP IMPEACHMENT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://govtslaves.info/it-begins-david-b...peachment/

IT BEGINS: DAVID BROCK, FAR-LEFT DONORS PLAN TRUMP IMPEACHMENT

David Brock, along with over 100 far-left donors and most of the candidates for chair of the DNC, gathered at a secret conference to plan a campaign of impeachment against President Donald Trump.

Brock, founder of the Soros-funded far-left mouthpiece Media Matters, gathered over one hundred donors for a weekend conference at the Turnberry Isle Resort in Aventura, Florida, just northeast of the city of Miami, to plot an effort to defeat President Donald Trump through impeachment.
According to a confidential 44-page memo obtained by the Washington Free Beacon, Brock argued in favor of using his super PAC, American Bridge, as the main vehicle for the impeachment effort.
“No other progressive organization has the resources and assets that American Bridge has amassed over the past several election cycles to hold Trump, his administration, and the politicians accountable,” the memostated. “Only Bridge stands ready with staff already hired, Trump’s web of business ties mapped out, and a massive video archive at our fingertips.”
Brock claims to have more than 20,000 hours of video, 289 candidate research books, and the largest available archive of Trump research in the Democratic Party, along with a “Trump war room” dedicated to attacking the administration’s personnel and policies.

~mc~

Omg Facepalm

So shitty :(
(01-23-2017, 06:14 PM)~mc~ Wrote: [ -> ]Omg Facepalm

So shitty :(

I'm hardly the one to consider silencing any legitimate complaints or voices but I'm really starting to look into the words 'treason' and 'insurrection'. The phrase "Enemy Of The State" are coming to mind as well.
These fucks really do want a new civil war.
holy SHIT

just stop it already!  this is MADNESS!!  no matter how much stomping, crying, bitching, moaning and hatefilled rhetoric you say, HE IS THE GOD DAMN PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES!! WE DEALT WITH YOUR FUCKING MARXIST PIECE OF SHIT THAT HATES AMERICA FOR 8 YEARS!!! DEAL WITH TRUMP!!! You don't like it?! TOUGH!! Get the fuck out then!

FUCKING hypocrites.  I'm REALLY getting sick of this
(01-23-2017, 06:32 PM)Skyrison Wrote: [ -> ]holy SHIT

just stop it already!  this is MADNESS!!  no matter how much stomping, crying, bitching, moaning and hatefilled rhetoric you say, HE IS THE GOD DAMN PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES!! WE DEALT WITH YOUR FUCKING MARXIST PIECE OF SHIT THAT HATES AMERICA FOR 8 YEARS!!! DEAL WITH TRUMP!!! You don't like it?! TOUGH!! Get the fuck out then!

FUCKING hypocrites.  I'm REALLY getting sick of this

Long term globalism plans suddenly derailed.

I doubt we've seen the end of the tantrums nor will we any time soon.

We can thank sites like Slate, Salon, Buzzfeed, Rawstory and media outlets like CNN, MSNBC and any of the major corporate owned 'news' for their part in this.

Oh, yeah....lets get Pence in his place...QUICK! Facepalm
(01-23-2017, 06:24 PM)Deplorable Pope Trollalotta Wrote: [ -> ]These fucks really do want a new civil war.

and they would get slaughtered if it ever came to that
(01-23-2017, 07:03 PM)Skyrison Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-23-2017, 06:24 PM)Deplorable Pope Trollalotta Wrote: [ -> ]These fucks really do want a new civil war.

and they would get slaughtered if it ever came to that

They sure would. I don't think they have a clue about how much we would not give a fuck about wiping them out. Those idiots don't even know what it is they would be fighting for.