The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: LIVE Stream: Sean Spicer White House Press Briefing (1/23/2017)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LIVE Stream: Sean Spicer White House Press Briefing (1/23/2017)

Jumping Geronimo on a Flaming Pogo Stick.

Some of the pissant nit picking questions being asked. It's time to start banning reporters from the press pool for being fucking idiots.

Some great questions and answers but the idiots are starting to seriously piss me off.

~mc~

(01-23-2017, 03:48 PM)Angry Red Man Wrote: [ -> ]Jumping Geronimo on a Flaming Pogo Stick.

Some of the pissant nit picking questions being asked. It's time to start banning reporters from the press pool for being fucking idiots.

Some great questions and answers but the idiots are starting to seriously piss me off.

I couldn't listen ..

glad I didn't by the sounds of things.
(01-23-2017, 03:50 PM)~mc~ Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-23-2017, 03:48 PM)Angry Red Man Wrote: [ -> ]Jumping Geronimo on a Flaming Pogo Stick.

I couldn't listen ..

glad I didn't by the sounds of things.

For an example that should be pissing everyone off, they did the 'crowd size' conversation AGAIN.

Spicer rightfully pointed out that it's not just that single issue but the overall theme of their coverage that he's been fighting against. Not only was the reporting on that deceptive and/or sloppy but it's been that way considering Trump from the very beginning. Misinformation, disinformation, outright lies, twisting of statements until they no longer resemble what he said and all sorts of demeaning and derisive narrative.

And with everything they lied and or smeared Trump has risen above it and exceeded expectations and predictions.