The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Mind control
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Zemk

When our owners force boys into the military with a draft they get serious with immediate mind control results. When you break down a muscle with exercise it compensates for that stress by getting bigger and stronger to deal with future such tasks. When they break down the mind it compensates to deal with what will be demanded of it in the future. In basic training the drill instructor instills a Stockholm type syndrome in the recruits. During Vietnam toward the end of our basic training cycle the company was assembled and the drill sergeants praised us for winning first in overall score in fitness tests. It was the first nice thing said to us in about seven weeks and most of the boys had tears in their eyes. Our squad leaders immediately started taking up a collection to buy our sergeant a gift. I was the only one who refused to give and I asked wtf is wrong with you guys? I hate that sob. at the same time I was fighting back tears and wanted to donate but instinctively knew something was not right. When I went home on leave after basic I asked my best friend what is wrong with you guys you are so different now. What happened while I was gone. He laughed and said we haven't changed. It is you who changed. The army did that to you. He had already been thru that hell.
The herd is under those kinds of spells. They have us so broke down.
(01-21-2017, 01:49 PM)Zemk Wrote: [ -> ]When our owners force boys into the military with a draft they get serious with immediate mind control results. When you break down a muscle with exercise it compensates for that stress by getting bigger and stronger to deal with future such tasks. When they break down the mind it compensates to deal with what will be demanded of it in the future. In basic training the drill instructor instills a Stockholm type syndrome in the recruits. During Vietnam toward the end of our basic training cycle the company was assembled and the drill sergeants praised us for winning first in overall score in fitness tests. It was the first nice thing said to us in about seven weeks and most of the boys had tears in their eyes. Our squad leaders immediately started taking up a collection to buy our sergeant a gift. I was the only one who refused to give and I asked wtf is wrong with you guys? I hate that sob. at the same time I was fighting back tears and wanted to donate but instinctively knew something was not right. When I went home on leave after basic I asked my best friend what is wrong with you guys you are so different now. What happened while I was gone. He laughed and said we haven't changed. It is you who changed. The army did that to you. He had already been thru that hell.
The herd is under those kinds of spells. They have us so broke down.

5 stars for the resistant!

And after they are indoctrinated enough (sometimes very little) they won't believe they have been mind controlled.