The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: "This is What Happens When You Put a Drunk Homo on TV"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not sure why one has to label someone "homo", however I saw his clip - I laughed because of how unprofessional it was.

Other than that, people gonna be people.
...He doesn't run CNN, and will probably have his air time cut back due to them making the mistake of putting him on air while hammered.
(01-03-2017, 12:04 PM)unclelunatic Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure why one has to label someone "homo", however I saw his clip - I laughed because of how unprofessional it was.

Other than that, people gonna be people.
...He doesn't run CNN, and will probably have his air time cut back due to them making the mistake of putting him on air while hammered.

I took the exact Quote for the title from what Mark Dice said in the clip..
Typical New Years behavior. CNN promotes stuff like this. It creates drama
(01-03-2017, 12:34 PM)Lily Wrote: [ -> ]Typical New Years behavior. CNN promotes stuff like this. It creates drama

they have to do something for ratings...
(01-03-2017, 12:35 PM)JF Priest Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-03-2017, 12:34 PM)Lily Wrote: [ -> ]Typical New Years behavior. CNN promotes stuff like this. It creates drama

they have to do something for ratings...

You are absolutely correct. If Kathy acts up and some of her bad behavior goes viral, they get a boost. I personally have never watched a CNN new year.
Oh yay.. They just lost another Million viewers. I'm glad. 
These "news" networks is part of the reason 1/2 this nation has become a bunch of pussy's. 
I bet the snowflakes just at that shit up. I went to bed early on new years.  But I was kept awake till 2 am listening to Hillbilly fireworks (People shooting their guns in the air).  Chuckle

I'm actually looking forward to 2017 when all this nonsense will end.