The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: President-elect Trump Meets With Judge Andrew Napolitano To Discuss Supreme Court Pic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
President-elect Trump Meets With Judge Andrew Napolitano To Discuss Supreme Court Pick.

http://investmentwatchblog.com/president...ourt-pick/

Further proving Trump's dedication to quality. He's asking the professionals for advise in areas that he's lacking. You can see the short list at the site.

Personally speaking, I'd like to see Napolitano in the role.

~mc~

(12-17-2016, 11:38 AM)Angry Red Man Wrote: [ -> ]President-elect Trump Meets With Judge Andrew Napolitano To Discuss Supreme Court Pick.

Further proving Trump's dedication to quality. He's asking the professionals for advise in areas that he's lacking. You can see the short list at the site.

agree!
Good News... Even if this was just for a consultation.. I am glad he talked to this Judge...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5BQmMA3TPA
(12-17-2016, 01:32 PM)JF Priest Wrote: [ -> ]Good News... Even if this was just for a consultation.. I am glad he talked to this Judge...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5BQmMA3TPA

[Image: serveimage?url=http%3A%2F%2Fthestrangest...226fe998a0]
Chuckle 

[Image: serveimage?url=http%3A%2F%2Fi3.cpcache.c...8deba7dea7]

Troll2
(12-17-2016, 11:41 AM)~mc~ Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-17-2016, 11:38 AM)Angry Red Man Wrote: [ -> ]President-elect Trump Meets With Judge Andrew Napolitano To Discuss Supreme Court Pick.

agree!

Yeah3
I got into it a little bit with somebody that comes into the restaurant.  Cool guy, I like him.  But I saw first hand yet again people that don't answer the question.  It was about the hacking and pipeline issues.  He asked me out of nowhere "what's your position on the environment?" I said "on what IN the environment? there are a lot of things" he goes "ya know..take global warming.  I said "ok what about it? do you think that humans have contributed to completely changing the WHOLE system of this gigantic planet? I don't think so...I think they blow it out of proportion with this "global manmade climate change" stuff most of the time.  Sure, there is some, but not on the scale they are saying.  Did you know there is the same amount of ice at the arctic circle perimeter that ships used to go for polar expeditions for science long long ago?  He shook his head "no way" I said "yes, take a look at the non propaganda. Don't believe what they tell you so they can take your money"  Then he asked me "ok..ok..well..take for instance the pipeline, what do you think about that?" I go "well the reason that's a big deal is because they don't want it to go through what they view as native and spiritual land, it has nothing to do with the risk of it bursting. There are lots of pipelines carrying oil and other things that haven't had a problem with them at all"  and he says "ok so are you for or against" I said "I don't really give a shit if they build a pipeline, just so long as it's safe, they reinforce to lower the risk of it bursting, because it brings much needed energy and oil to people that need it, if they are protesting it, just reroute it to go over other land" 

He then proceeded to give me a history lesson on how pipelines have bursted over the years and the reason they are protesting it is because there is a town 15 miles up the road where it is dangerous to the water supply.  Started to get off topic a little.  So I pushed back onto the topic and asked HIM "so how about you? are you for or against it?" He started to say something else while staying on the subject slightly and said "well Ill tell you..I've NEVER invested in anything to do with oil whatsoever" I said "....ok, but that doesn't answer the question, are you for it or against it?" he then proceeds to tell me in a rambling way how he never supported oil companies blah blah blah.  So I ask him again and he starts to get defensive about it.  I observed that but didn't question him why. He wouldn't answer the question.  Then he started to get into the things with the sacred land that I mentioned before.  He started doing that white guilt thing and said things like "but of course we give them the shitty land!" I just looked at him in pure disarray he was actually saying stuff like this. 

So I kept asking him if he is for or against it.  He wouldn't really ever answer the question.  Just go back into the argument of "I never gave money or invested in big oil" so I said "so I guess you can say you are against it then" he would remain silent.  We then got into a discussion about "clean green energy" and I made the point of "even if they wanted to put solar panels or wind turbines, or an electric power plant there instead of the oil pipeline that carries the oil for the energy, they would still be opposed to it because it's about ritual, native, sacred land"  he said "well there are other forms of energy" I said "like what"  he said the wind solar etc.  I said to him "the technology to provide mass amounts of people energy to do anything with those forms of energy just isn't there yet like what oil does for us" he said "you said we didn't have the technology, but yes we do!" I said "not on the scale of what you and what those protesters want at all, it's just not there and I guarantee you anything if they were to put wind turbines for electricity there, they would protest that to because its NOT ABOUT THE OIL PIPELINE, it's about their lands being sacred and native lands, I'm telling you"

He kept on trying to tell me that the technology is there so I reminded him of solyndra.  that shut him up on that subject right away.  I said "maybe in the future we will have the technology to run and power mass populations on solar or wind or things like that, but it's just not there.  Oil gives us so much energy it's unbelievable"  So it got into it more, more a discussion not a bickerfest.  It was actually quite fun tbh.  Anyway, so he finally said he doesn't like fracking or drilling for oil.  I asked him why?  He said "I think the risk of fracking over land and having pipelines that can burst is too high of a risk"  So it finally came out, but only after 15 min of digging lol. 

But I again witnessed first hand a person that would NOT ANSWER the question..it took me digging 15 minutes for him to finally kind of answer it lol.  Some people I swear. Oh I forgot to mention some stuff came up with the hacking and I said "So, you like Obama has done some things right? He said "yes" I said "so what about this hacking claim and accusation without ANY proof, he is just going on gut instinct" he said "people hack each other all the time" I said "where's the proof Russia hacked the united states whole system?" Couldn't answer, that's when it went on topic to the pipeline

T-Dub

(12-17-2016, 08:48 PM)MysticPizza Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-17-2016, 11:41 AM)~mc~ Wrote: [ -> ]

agree!

Yeah3

I'll go along with the crowd. Heartflowers
(12-18-2016, 11:04 AM)Skyrison Wrote: [ -> ]I got into it a little bit with somebody that comes into the restaurant.  Cool guy, I like him.  But I saw first hand yet again people that don't answer the question.  It was about the hacking and pipeline issues.  He asked me out of nowhere "what's your position on the environment?" I said "on what IN the environment? there are a lot of things" he goes "ya know..take global warming.  I said "ok what about it? do you think that humans have contributed to completely changing the WHOLE system of this gigantic planet? I don't think so...I think they blow it out of proportion with this "global manmade climate change" stuff most of the time.  Sure, there is some, but not on the scale they are saying.  Did you know there is the same amount of ice at the arctic circle perimeter that ships used to go for polar expeditions for science long long ago?  He shook his head "no way" I said "yes, take a look at the non propaganda. Don't believe what they tell you so they can take your money"  Then he asked me "ok..ok..well..take for instance the pipeline, what do you think about that?" I go "well the reason that's a big deal is because they don't want it to go through what they view as native and spiritual land, it has nothing to do with the risk of it bursting. There are lots of pipelines carrying oil and other things that haven't had a problem with them at all"  and he says "ok so are you for or against" I said "I don't really give a shit if they build a pipeline, just so long as it's safe, they reinforce to lower the risk of it bursting, because it brings much needed energy and oil to people that need it, if they are protesting it, just reroute it to go over other land" 

He then proceeded to give me a history lesson on how pipelines have bursted over the years and the reason they are protesting it is because there is a town 15 miles up the road where it is dangerous to the water supply.  Started to get off topic a little.  So I pushed back onto the topic and asked HIM "so how about you? are you for or against it?" He started to say something else while staying on the subject slightly and said "well Ill tell you..I've NEVER invested in anything to do with oil whatsoever" I said "....ok, but that doesn't answer the question, are you for it or against it?" he then proceeds to tell me in a rambling way how he never supported oil companies blah blah blah.  So I ask him again and he starts to get defensive about it.  I observed that but didn't question him why. He wouldn't answer the question.  Then he started to get into the things with the sacred land that I mentioned before.  He started doing that white guilt thing and said things like "but of course we give them the shitty land!" I just looked at him in pure disarray he was actually saying stuff like this. 

So I kept asking him if he is for or against it.  He wouldn't really ever answer the question.  Just go back into the argument of "I never gave money or invested in big oil" so I said "so I guess you can say you are against it then" he would remain silent.  We then got into a discussion about "clean green energy" and I made the point of "even if they wanted to put solar panels or wind turbines, or an electric power plant there instead of the oil pipeline that carries the oil for the energy, they would still be opposed to it because it's about ritual, native, sacred land"  he said "well there are other forms of energy" I said "like what"  he said the wind solar etc.  I said to him "the technology to provide mass amounts of people energy to do anything with those forms of energy just isn't there yet like what oil does for us" he said "you said we didn't have the technology, but yes we do!" I said "not on the scale of what you and what those protesters want at all, it's just not there and I guarantee you anything if they were to put wind turbines for electricity there, they would protest that to because its NOT ABOUT THE OIL PIPELINE, it's about their lands being sacred and native lands, I'm telling you"

He kept on trying to tell me that the technology is there so I reminded him of solyndra.  that shut him up on that subject right away.  I said "maybe in the future we will have the technology to run and power mass populations on solar or wind or things like that, but it's just not there.  Oil gives us so much energy it's unbelievable"  So it got into it more, more a discussion not a bickerfest.  It was actually quite fun tbh.  Anyway, so he finally said he doesn't like fracking or drilling for oil.  I asked him why?  He said "I think the risk of fracking over land and having pipelines that can burst is too high of a risk"  So it finally came out, but only after 15 min of digging lol. 

But I again witnessed first hand a person that would NOT ANSWER the question..it took me digging 15 minutes for him to finally kind of answer it lol.  Some people I swear.  Oh I forgot to mention some stuff came up with the hacking and I said "So, you like Obama has done some things right? He said "yes" I said "so what about this hacking claim and accusation without ANY proof, he is just going on gut instinct" he said "people hack each other all the time"  I said "where's the proof Russia hacked the united states whole system?"  Couldn't answer, that's when it went on topic to the pipeline
I sympathize sometimes.  Truly empathize with that one.  Get pissed, deflect, then attack if all else fails is a pattern I see much.  It is easier when it is usernames on a forum.  Tougher when it is one on one with social or with family and close friends.  The bringing it back to the original question works.  Or just exaperates people until they get really pissed and then it turns into an arguement.  Then I say, "buy you a beer, we can discuss it later." Or something like that.