The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: NFL Reacts To Proposed Stadium Gun Bill In Washington State
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The NFL has a problem with a bill working its way through Washington state. A league spokesman confirmed to FOXBusiness.com Monday that the measure, which would allow certain fans to bring guns into sports stadiums, would also violate NFL policy.

Set for consideration in January, the Republican-backed bill would bar public stadium operators and private groups operating stadiums on public land from prohibiting individuals with concealed carry licenses from bringing their guns into stadiums.
If approved, the bill’s provisions would apply to CenturyLink Field (CTL), home to the NFL’s Seattle Seahawks, and Safeco (SAFC) Field, home to the MLB’s Seattle Mariners.

http://www.foxbusiness.com/features/2016...state.html

mmmkay ultra

(12-16-2016, 10:08 AM)JF Priest Wrote: [ -> ]The NFL has a problem with a bill working its way through Washington state. A league spokesman confirmed to FOXBusiness.com Monday that the measure, which would allow certain fans to bring guns into sports stadiums, would also violate NFL policy.

Set for consideration in January, the Republican-backed bill would bar public stadium operators and private groups operating stadiums on public land from prohibiting individuals with concealed carry licenses from bringing their guns into stadiums.
If approved, the bill’s provisions would apply to CenturyLink Field (CTL), home to the NFL’s Seattle Seahawks, and Safeco (SAFC) Field, home to the MLB’s Seattle Mariners.

http://www.foxbusiness.com/features/2016...state.html

As I believe stadiums have been constructed with top tier high tech biometric tech and still secretive exotic crowd control technologies..I see this as an exquisite set up for a grand finale false flag.
Pretty stupid to allow people to bring guns into sports stadiums

~mc~

Not a good idea and I'm all for open carry..

Just not at a sporting event where lots of people are drinking!
The NFL is anti gun... The way the law is written if you have a valid CC permit you can carry in a Stadium.. I support this Fuck the NFL..Shall not infringe means just that...

Crickets Crickets Crickets Crickets