The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Shroud of Turin is Scientifically proven to be the burial wrap of Jesus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

roadtoad2

Beyound a reasonable doubt:

http://newgeology.us/presentation24.html
I see proof of it being remains from the time period.

However, I don't see proof of Jesus being wrapped in it

roadtoad2

unclelunatic? You need to read the article. The shroud has every wound described in the new testament. All 100 of them.
(12-14-2016, 02:13 PM)roadtoad2 Wrote: [ -> ]unclelunatic? You need to read the article. The shroud has every wound described in the new testament. All 100 of them.

I read that, however I do not find it scientific per say

Now, if they somehow ran some blood analysis and came back with some weird blood type, sure; science.

But someone making a shroud such as this in 100AD to fool people is just as possible...A lot of money in forgery during all eras of human civilization it seems

Is the bible based on scientific proof?

Tsar Bomba Bunny

It was debunked decades ago when carbon dating showed the material to be from the 15th century..

(12-14-2016, 02:41 PM)Tsar Bomba Bunny Wrote: [ -> ]It was debunked decades ago when carbon dating showed the material to be from the 15th century..

Nope, that was a set up, they explain how that fraud attempt took place -
in fact, the shroud IS proven authentic! But dark powers are working hard to cover this up.
Watch this, 17 min 

youtube.com/watch?v=WRB16BARvz0 

and 

7 min - Particle Physicist explains the Event Horizon - proof the shroud of turin is Jesus burial cloth
as for Event Horizon - it happens near a black hole,
which according to Stephen Hawkins could be a portal to another universe / density / dimension

youtube.com/watch?v=HHVUGK6UFK8
(12-14-2016, 02:15 PM)unclelunatic Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-14-2016, 02:13 PM)roadtoad2 Wrote: [ -> ]unclelunatic? You need to read the article. The shroud has every wound described in the new testament. All 100 of them.

Now, if they somehow ran some blood analysis and came back with some weird blood type, sure; science.

But someone making a shroud such as this in 100AD to fool people is just as possible...A lot of money in forgery during all eras of human civilization it seems

His DNA would be different from anyone else's if the bible is true. He didn't have a human father,so we are told,so he wouldn't have that DNA. Maybe if they could test the cloth that way.... Scratchinghead
(12-15-2016, 12:27 AM)MysticPizza Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-14-2016, 02:15 PM)unclelunatic Wrote: [ -> ]

His DNA would be different from anyone else's if the bible is true. He didn't have a human father,so we are told,so he wouldn't have that DNA. Maybe if they could test the cloth that way.... Scratchinghead

I was just speculating ways to make it scientific other than ageing a piece of cloth while making leaps of logic in order to link it to Jesus  Troll2
It is obviously the burial shroud of Barney the purple dinosaur. It has all 100 wounds Barney received when Jesus hunted him down at the age of 14 using Godly super weapons.

roadtoad2

To the last 4 nay-sayers. All of your questions are covered in the original link