The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: havent checked in in a while
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
so hows it going you fringers? all is good i trust? i like to take lengthy timeoffs.
Still working 6 days a week...I am hoping to get back to 5 just before Christmas.. Place is decorated and ready to go for the holidays.... The Winter "Battle Beard" is keeping my face warm.. Doing Steaks and eggs on the grill for breakfast before we go out to  get the cats some treats.. It is snowing I hope i do not get called in to drop ice melt...

Damn all of that looks rather Boring... Chuckle

I heard you got the boot on lop, that sucks. Sorry man. I think disturbed was too quick to perm ban you just because you was tired of lop.
it was inevitable. what happened was, after i posted saying i was tired of lop, i was, in a way tired of the scene. but at same time i was j/k. well that backfired on me. lol! all the hours spent, being active and supporting big D..he treated me with disrespect. he could of at least given me a tb. now i wish to god more loppers joinup on here. we must topple lop empire. most of the members are here because they got ousted..well, now i join their ranks

What happens now? Will you take action? Or forget it altogether?
i sent big D an email to hopefully get him to reduce from pb to tb., i would like to return within a few months.
(12-11-2016, 12:52 PM)SR-25 Wrote: [ -> ]i sent big D an email to hopefully get him to reduce from pb to tb., i would like to return within a few months.

:hi: I've been reading more than posting there.. I find little to say.
i only posted any thread that might be worth replying to. why i want to return is im still attached to lop. i should of asked for a tb
I'm here because the members are more respectful of each other.
I had my differences with the management of the other place too but what matters is "this place is friendly"!
The other places can't carry on a discussion for more than two or three pages before it descends into name calling and personal attacks.
I'd like to see this place grow to number one... but it's nice as it is.

T-Dub

(12-11-2016, 01:34 PM)MysticPizza Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-11-2016, 12:52 PM)SR-25 Wrote: [ -> ]i sent big D an email to hopefully get him to reduce from pb to tb., i would like to return within a few months.

:hi: I've been reading more than posting there.. I find little to say.
There really is nothing to say.
The meanest forum in Europe.
Pages: 1 2 3