The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: BYOWeed: Denver Becomes first U.S. City To Allow Pot in Bars, Restaurants
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Quote:DENVER (AP) — Denver has approved a first-in-the-nation law allowing people to use marijuana in bars and restaurants.

Denver voters weighed in on Proposition 300 as eight other states legalized marijuana for medical or recreational purposes last week.

The city measure allows bars and restaurants to apply to allow marijuana use. Patrons could use pot inside as long as it isn't smoked, with the possibility of outside smoking areas.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/denver-first-...05052.html

fuckyeahWeednana
Hooray.

http://pontiactribune.com/2016/11/texas-...marijuana/

Texas legislators file bills aimed at decriminalizing marijuana

Texas, United States (TexasTribune) – The filings come less than a week after several other states approved measures weakening marijuana laws. And according to the bills filed Monday, Texas lawmakers are looking to do the same thing.

Less than a week after several other states approved measures weakening marijuana restrictions, some Texas lawmakers are looking to do the same.

~mc~

* off to pack my shit and move to Denver!

where is @channelingmyself ??
And this from States that primarily voted for Hillary.  Yeah3

"I forgot to go out and vote because I got high, I wanted to put Clinton in office but then I got high. I really disliked Trump until I got high. Because I got high, because I got high, Because I got high"  Chuckle
(11-15-2016, 06:14 PM)PathfinderTango Wrote: [ -> ]And this from States that primarily voted for Hillary.  Yeah3

"I forgot to go out and vote because I got high, I wanted to put Clinton in office but then I got high. I really disliked Trump until I got high. Because I got high, because I got high, Because I got high"  Chuckle

I went and voted for Trump.... when I was high...... Chuckle

I'm a multitasker extraordinaire Yeah3
(11-15-2016, 06:14 PM)PathfinderTango Wrote: [ -> ]And this from States that primarily voted for Hillary.  Yeah3

Bullshit.. you told me your allergic to good times.

Yeah3
(11-16-2016, 12:16 PM)RUSH Wrote: [ -> ]

Bullshit.. you told me your allergic to good times.

Yeah3

I am allergic. I was making fun of all those people in DNC blue states that are complaining about trump but never got out to vote.  Chuckle

PRF nli

(11-15-2016, 06:09 PM)Angry Red Man Wrote: [ -> ]Hooray.

http://pontiactribune.com/2016/11/texas-...marijuana/

Texas legislators file bills aimed at decriminalizing marijuana

Texas, United States (TexasTribune) – The filings come less than a week after several other states approved measures weakening marijuana laws. And according to the bills filed Monday, Texas lawmakers are looking to do the same thing.

Less than a week after several other states approved measures weakening marijuana restrictions, some Texas lawmakers are looking to do the same.

If Texas passes decriminalization of pot in any sense of it,  wow....that would be a biggie.  Although, this IS coming from Houston.  Many Texans don't consider that city Texas anymore than they do Austin.  Kind of like the Montreal of Texas.
Now your just whining..

Yeah3

T-Dub

I am glad they are decriminalizing it. I cannot use the stuff.
I like how it makes me feel, but I literally cannot do ANYTHING while I'm on it

Last time I tried it, and this is a true story. My wife said I was in the kitchen with a zip-loc bag and I asked her if it was ok to put the chocolate oreos in with the vanilla oreos.
I remember standing there contemplating it, it's not like I forget or anything. Funny as hell! Chuckle
Pages: 1 2 3 4