The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Dream: Eleventh Mark of the Beast dream
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dream: Eleventh Mark of the Beast dream

I'm in a hospital and I'm standing in a hall way and before me are two stainless steel doors. The one on the right, is where you get your RFID Microchip Implant. The one on the left has a sign above it and it flashes: It says "Men/Women," one minute and the next it says "Beheadings." I tell a bunch of people there with me that they should choose Beheading and not take the Implant. I see one heavyset women, with dark hair and gray, sit down at a table to get chipped. I end up going into the Beheadings door. They were making men and women strip down out of their clothing. Then they have to take off any valueables. They then go on to be beheaded.

I turn around to get out of there, but everywhere I go, the doors are chained.

I then woke up.

November 11, 2016 - 4:42am

http://dreamsofluke.bravehost.com/
I had a dream last night about a really hot blonde wearing leather.

mmmkay ultra

My dream last was shameful..cant discuss.. Chuckle

But did not tell you about the one a few days ago of being on a jet and when Iooked out the wndow, because tbings felt odd, we were only about three hundred feet from the ground heading straight down at hundreds of miles per hour and I knew that before I could even finish my next breath I was getting ready to die and accepted it. 

Damned 

There was no impact moment or anything..just silence after.
(11-12-2016, 12:00 PM)Deplorable Pope Trollalotta Wrote: [ -> ]I had a dream last night about a really hot blonde wearing leather.

Lilith.

Yeah3