The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Online Suicide
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Teenager commits suicide live online while 1,500 people watch video stream 

Abraham Biggs took a fatal drugs overdose while broadcasting it on the internet
A teenager committed suicide live on the internet, egged on by others who had logged on to see him do it.
Abraham Biggs, 19, told users on a bodybuilding site he would kill himself that night and invited them to watch the live video.
Those monitoring the web forum ignored his message because they assumed it was a joke. But others posted insults and even encouraged him to kill himself.
Eventually as many as 1,500 signed on to see the desperate act  -  with some urging him to hurry up, apparently believing it a hoax.

[Image: a98907_internet-suicide_5-no-facebook-friends.jpg]

The boy's video footage only ended when police broke into his home near Miami. A police officer with his gun drawn was seen entering the bedroom to find Abraham's lifeless body. 
The teenager used the 'lifecasting' website Justin.tv, which is designed to let users share their everyday lives and stream  -  or broadcast  -  live footage. 
Abraham was seen taking pills before lying on the bed with his back to the camera.
A member of the bodybuilding.com forum under the name CandyJunkie, he had apparently threatened to commit suicide before. 
On Wednesday, he went to the forum and detailed the amount of drugs he was going to take. He posted his suicide note on another forum, saying he hated himself for being a failure. 
'I hate myself and I hate living. I have let everyone down and I feel as though I will never change or never improve,' he said. 'I am in love with a girl and I know that I am not good enough for her.
'I have come to believe that my life has all been meaningless. I keep trying and I
keep failing. 
'I have thought about and attempted suicide many times

[Image: article-1088173-028C7FD0000005DC-429_233x423.jpg]

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...z4OXNB2b28 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

A young woman in China may have posted her final moments of life on Instagram.

The unnamed woman, whose account is jojostai1012, uploaded a series of pictures that were directed toward her ex-boyfriend. One of the messages, when translated, reads, “I will haunt you day and night after I'm dead." She then posted a photo of some burning items, and a picture of her feet hanging off the ledge of a building. This was her last picture. 

It's not completely clear what happened next, but Chinese forum Mop shared a photo of what appears to be a woman's body lying in a pool of water in a carpark with police investigating the scene. 

The tragic story began about two weeks before when the young woman started posting photos with worrying captions detailing her devastation at a recent break up. Instead of raising the alarm and potentially saving her life, her followers simply liked the pictures or wrote shallow comments underneath

[Image: youtube_abraham_suicide.jpg]

The Chinese woman who appears to have posted her suicide on Instagram

The Chinese woman who appears to have posted her suicide on Instagram 
A young woman in China may have posted her final moments of life on Instagram.

The unnamed woman, whose account is jojostai1012, uploaded a series of pictures that were directed toward her ex-boyfriend. One of the messages, when translated, reads, “I will haunt you day and night after I'm dead." She then posted a photo of some burning items, and a picture of her feet hanging off the ledge of a building. This was her last picture. 

It's not completely clear what happened next, but Chinese forum Mop shared a photo of what appears to be a woman's body lying in a pool of water in a carpark with police investigating the scene. 

The tragic story began about two weeks before when the young woman started posting photos with worrying captions detailing her devastation at a recent break up. Instead of raising the alarm and potentially saving her life, her followers simply liked the pictures or wrote shallow comments underneath. (Source 1 | Source 2)

The woman who committed suicide live on Internet because her boyfriend didn't show at her birthday's party

The woman who committed suicide live on Internet because her boyfriend didn't show at her birthday's party
A 31-year-old woman in Taiwan was running live commentary to about nine friends on Facebook while she was committing suicide live on the internet.

The reason? 

She was upset because her boyfriend failed to show up on her birthday. 

While friends online with her were pleading with her not to commit suicide, none of them alerted the police. The woman, Claire Lin, inhaled poisonous fumes from charcoal fire to kill herself.

Her final words were in her post on the social networking site to her friend: "Too late. My room is filled with fumes. I just posted another picture. Even while I'm dying, I still want FB [Facebook]. Must be FB poison. Haha."

The woman's boyfriend returned the next day and discovered her body at home.

http://www.oddee.com/item_98907.aspx

~mc~

This is very sad :(

Sigh...
There are some sick fuckers out there:(

Treat others in which you wish to be treated.