The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: This is why I will never live in Australia!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I don't have a problem with spiders. I've been bitten by some of the best of them. Brown recluse, black widow, wolf, garden and an assortment of others poisonous or not.

This!

Oh hell no!

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-ne...impressive

Australia’s litany of fearsome fauna seems to have a new entry. Added to deadly snakes, man-eating crocodiles and poisonous jellyfish comes Hermie the huntsman, a spider so unusually large and strong that it had no problem carrying a sizeable mouse up the outside of a fridge.

[Image: 900.jpg?w=620&q=20&auto=format&usm=12&fi...101d3646bf]

Video at site.

Just hell no. Shock

~mc~

Banned

Shock
There would be holes in the walls, floors and ceiling from me and my shot gun freaking out.

Yeah

~mc~

[Image: sDZC5QO.jpg]

[Image: F98olnV.jpg]
I really am a scardy cat when it comes to spiders. the land of oz is a beautiful place to visit though.

[Image: epic-kangaroo-kickboxing-match-on-an-aus...n-road.gif]
[Image: funny-gif-bear-walks-into-hospital-Australia.gif]
Australian Wildlife No Longer Content with Just Trying to Kill You, Weaponize Themselves with other Wildlife.  

Chuckle
(10-27-2016, 03:13 AM)Sarah Wrote: [ -> ]Australian Wildlife No Longer Content with Just Trying to Kill You, Weaponize Themselves with other Wildlife.  

Chuckle

Jptdknpa
ohhhhhh hell no...... I was beat up by a kangaroo once at a zoo.

mmmkay ultra

That hawk(and 'snake') is soooooo CGI, yall..
Chuckle
(10-27-2016, 08:00 AM)goddess101 Wrote: [ -> ]ohhhhhh hell no...... I was beat up by a kangaroo once at a zoo.

Are you serious? Were you one of those kids that climbed into an animal cage? Shock
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8