The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Reasons NOT To Vote For Hillary.. (List Them)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Go...
[Image: mpm0X.gif]  Chuckle
I got in a loud discussion with a Black man in the grocery store who told me he was voting for hillary... (I have yet to loose a discussion..Because when you tell them the facts their eyes glaze over..

He told me he was a democrat.. So I asked him if he knew who Senator Robert Byrd was.. and hillary spoke at his Funeral saying he "Was her Mentor".. Robert Byrd was a Democratic Senator/Representative from West Va who was also a High ranking Member of the KKK .. How could a Black Man support the party of the klan..

Yeaha he shorted...
(10-21-2016, 12:19 PM)JF Priest Wrote: [ -> ]I got in a loud discussion with a Black man in the grocery store who told me he was voting for hillary... (I have yet to loose a discussion..Because when you tell them the facts their eyes glaze over..

He told me he was a democrat.. So I asked him if he knew who Senator Robert Byrd was.. and hillary spoke at his Funeral saying he  "Was her Mentor".. Robert Byrd was a Democratic Senator/Representative from West Va who was also a High ranking Member of the KKK ..  How could a Black Man support the party of the klan..

Yeaha he shorted...

http://capitalismmagazine.com/2001/03/de...-klansman/
1. She is owned by the globalist elite.
2.She is a psychotic bitch who fly's into rages.
3. She thinks 12 year old girls getting raped is a joke.
4. She is a criminal sociopath who betrayed America.
5. I don't want to have to look at the ugly bitch for four years.
6. She has Parkinson's disease.

~mc~

[Image: vwSrRJf.jpg]

~mc~

[Image: Snt35SY.jpg]

[Image: XiB2kpn.jpg]

T-Dub

Damn, this could take all day! Chuckle

~mc~

(10-21-2016, 12:48 PM)I-R-Deplorable Wrote: [ -> ]Damn, this could take all day! Chuckle
right

I could spend all day in this thread

T-Dub

JF, I could write a novel on reasons why not to vote for Hilarity. But the way I hunt and peck on the keyboard, by the time I'm finished Chelsea will be into her second term in the WH. Chuckle

She's crooked
Bill's crooked
Chelsea's crooked
She hates the peasants
She can be bought by anyone with enough money
She hates America
She thinks the Bill of Rights is actually the Bill of Privileges.
She lies so much she can't remember the truth.

That only took 9 minutes, 100 months to go............. Chuckle
Pages: 1 2 3