The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: CTR in hyperdrive
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Don't get discouraged. Trump is winning. Why else would they be here? It's always the same pattern.

Crowds don't lie. Trump had more people at his rally than all Hillary rallies combined.

Black Panther leader endorsed Trump, so don't expect black people to go out there in droves to vote Hillary. A phone call for polling is nothing like picking your ass up to the voting booth - Blacks won't vote much - statistics lied in previous years, you know that, I know that - Blacks do not vote. Trump-blacks on the other hand who visit his rallies in ARMIES will vote.

Trump has this and that is why the HRC campaign is going up in fucking flames.

Anyone who says this election HAS ANYTHING relatable to previous ones, deserves to be punched in their hooknosed faces - by all accounts it's different.

Media-collusion has been proven.

Obama is implied in the Hillary scandal, which is why she went off scot-free from the Email-issue.

Trump has the numbers and RED-CAPS don't lie. America is going red this year.

SHADILAY. GO OUT TO VOTE AND WEAR RED, SO THEY CAN'T LIE AGAIN.

~mc~

I'm still voting!
You have to wear red when you vote though, so the media can't lie.

~mc~

(10-14-2016, 10:14 AM)Magus Wrote: [ -> ]You have to wear red when you vote though, so the media can't lie.

Will this work ??

[Image: ePegL8G.jpg]
No matter what the AirquotespollsAirquotes say I find it hard to believe that someone who can't draw 250 people to a rally is more popular of a candidate than someone who draws 10,000 no problem every single time..

T-Dub

(10-14-2016, 10:23 AM)ChillBro Wrote: [ -> ]No matter what the AirquotespollsAirquotes say I find it hard to believe that someone who can't draw 250 people to a rally is more popular of a candidate than someone who draws 10,000 no problem every single time..

Yeah, don't trust your lying eyes. Trust us.
(10-14-2016, 10:23 AM)~mc~ Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-14-2016, 10:14 AM)Magus Wrote: [ -> ]You have to wear red when you vote though, so the media can't lie.

Will this work ??

[Image: ePegL8G.jpg]

Yeah3

[Image: tumblr_m883ineP7n1qd39kso1_500.jpg]

Chuckle

Will this work ??
NICE!

~mc~

(10-14-2016, 10:39 AM)Magus Wrote: [ -> ]

Will this work ??
NICE!

Ill wear it to vote!

I may wear it to the airport Sunday just to piss some people off. may not make it through security Chuckle
Pages: 1 2