The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Teens Post on Facebook Parent's Heroin Overdose
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was sent this on Facebook. It was one of the saddest things I have ever seen. These children should never have to deal with something as complex as this, and unfortunately Facebook has become their answer to everything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfjoJ0PaMfw

The parents need help and I am afraid that having this event posted to Facebook is going to make it very difficult for them to get the help they need without the law and Child Protective Services, being involved.

~mc~

Wow, so sad! :(

There have been a lot of overdose stories lately. Similar ones where the kids found the parents.

I can't imagine
(10-08-2016, 12:31 AM)~mc~ Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, so sad! :(

There have been a lot of overdose stories lately. Similar ones where the kids found the parents.

I can't imagine

That one was in Liverpool. I think this one is sadder.  How can people stand by and not try to help at least the child.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7cJ7nXIPO0

~mc~

I've seen that one.. I can't believe they just stood there filming.. poor kid :(
Sad situation indeed. And, the worst part is, once you're on it. You can never really be clean from it.  Worst drug ever to be on.
It is very sad and it's becoming an epidemic.
An old friend of mine had a girlfriend that overdosed on heroin with her two young daughters in the house. 
I remember something about her girls trying to help their mom and then she just collapsed.  
It's a highly addictive drug and some people use it just to function. 
My fat blind friend used to do half a gram in the morning before work and another half a gram on his lunch break. 
He was a master auto mechanic and was self medicating himself to deal with his back pain.
He finally kicked the habit, and I remember him just laying on the floor for 10 days twitching and dealing with the withdrawls. 
They put him on methadone and kept trying to raise his dose. He told them he didn't want to get addicted to that stuff either and that they needed to keep reducing the dose.  Friggin drs try to just get you addicted to something else so they can make the $$$
In this case the adage, "follow the money", is quite appropriate.

Government influence made it mandatory for doctors to push narcotics on the masses. Now that they have created a society that believes they have the right to be happy, anxiety and pain  free, and that there is a cure for everything and everyone in a pill, they pull the rug from under their feet, and have them lining up for the illegal drugs that they now control.

Mold it into a pill, give it an exotic name, and have the people demanding the prescriptions from their doctors. Watch for the commercials with the 8 minute disclaimers.
So sad....
(10-08-2016, 11:58 AM)Red Dawn Wrote: [ -> ]In this case the adage, "follow the money", is quite appropriate.

Government influence made it mandatory for doctors to push narcotics on the masses. Now that they have created a society that believes they have the right to be happy, anxiety and pain  free, and that there is a cure for everything and everyone in a pill, they pull the rug from under their feet, and have them lining up for the illegal drugs that they now control.

Mold it into a pill, give it an exotic name, and have the people demanding the prescriptions from their doctors. Watch for the commercials with the 8 minute disclaimers.

^This! I know many people who started out taking pain meds for legitimate reasons and before you knew it they had a 20 pill a day habit....not long after that they figure out that heroin is cheaper....
Pages: 1 2