The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Does the avatar function have a glitch?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

Fork 5G

I have been trying to upload different images to see which one I want to use as my avatar, and there seems to be a glitch.

I think I have noticed MC mention the same thing happening to her... but maybe I'm wrong
and computer illiterate.

Drinks

Please help.
(10-07-2016, 11:24 AM)Fork 5G Wrote: [ -> ]I have been trying to upload different images to see which one I want to use as my avatar, and there seems to be a glitch.

I think I have noticed MC mention the same thing happening to her... but maybe I'm wrong
and computer illiterate.

Drinks

Please help.

What's wrong with your Avatar, Fork? I think it looks sexy!

Fork 5G

[Image: qp1o1t.jpg]

[Image: etd3cg.jpg]

I was trying to do something creepy creative and Halloweenish.
But the fringe forum functions won't let me.

~mc~

(10-07-2016, 11:24 AM)Fork 5G Wrote: [ -> ]I have been trying to upload different images to see which one I want to use as my avatar, and there seems to be a glitch.

and computer illiterate.

Drinks

Please help.

My issue was path kept changing mine.

When I would try to change it back it wouldn't work. I do believe there is a glitch!

and computer illiterate.

Drinks

Please help.

It is a little glitchy. You have to delete your current AV a few times and then add a new one.  Yeah3

~mc~

If you change it to what you want, log out , clear your cookies and see if that works.

Mine finally changed after about a half hour

Fork 5G

(10-07-2016, 11:26 AM)AtomIcarus Wrote: [ -> ]

and computer illiterate.

Drinks

Please help.

What's wrong with your Avatar, Fork? I think it looks sexy!

I'm trying to look evil and witchy and stuff. I was trying different sizes and combinations of paint.net art...
but I'm not able to upload them... I'm not having any luck.

Fork 5G

(10-07-2016, 11:30 AM)~mc~ Wrote: [ -> ]If you change it to what you want, log out , clear your cookies and see if that works.

Mine finally changed after about a half hour
Okay thank you. 

Drinks
(10-07-2016, 11:29 AM)~mc~ Wrote: [ -> ]

and computer illiterate.

Drinks

Please help.

My issue was path kept changing mine.

When I would try to change it back it wouldn't work. I do believe there is a glitch!

uhhh hum... You mean path kept "fixing" mine.  Chuckle
Banned for trying to help someone.  Banned Jptdknpa

Fork 5G

(10-07-2016, 11:30 AM)PathfinderTango Wrote: [ -> ]

and computer illiterate.

Drinks

Please help.

It is a little glitchy. You have to delete your current AV a few times and then add a new one.  Yeah3

Okay! I'll try that.
Pages: 1 2 3 4