The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Self defense, to report to cops or bury the body?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
In Sweden self defense is pretty much illegal, there have been numerous cases of people killing an armed attacker and still goes to jail. No such thing as justice im my corrupt nation.

T-Dub

I reckon if it hasn't started to stink up the kitchen yet and the police haven't come knocking, bury it with a 100lb sack of lime.
Sometimes it's easier to know where the deep cracks in the hills are or that shady pig farmer who doesn't ask too many questions.

Old free weights and the lake are an option too.

T-Dub

(09-29-2016, 01:27 PM)Angry Red Man Wrote: [ -> ]Sometimes it's easier to know where the deep cracks in the hills are or that shady pig farmer who doesn't ask too many questions.

Forgot about the pigs, absolutely no remains to be found. Unless they can run a DNA test on pig shit now.

~mc~

(09-29-2016, 01:17 PM)friedrich Wrote: [ -> ]In Sweden self defense is pretty much illegal, there have been numerous cases of people killing an armed attacker and still goes to jail. No such thing as justice im my corrupt nation.

that actually happens a lot in America too! the person that shot the intruder often times gets sued if the suspect survives the injuries.

it may be best to make the body vanish Doomed
Always remember.. The desert has lots of places to dig lots of holes.  Chuckle
(09-29-2016, 01:31 PM)I-R-Deplorable Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-29-2016, 01:27 PM)Angry Red Man Wrote: [ -> ]Sometimes it's easier to know where the deep cracks in the hills are or that shady pig farmer who doesn't ask too many questions.

Forgot about the pigs, absolutely no remains to be found. Unless they can run a DNA test on pig shit now.

Not sure about that but people forget blood and bits.

Pigs drool. Scientific fact. If you toss the bodies on the ground it's worse. Blood and bits mixed with the mud. Trough feeding is better. You can at lest bleach that thing out but you still have drooling pigs after a meal to worry about.

Always a chance of any disposal method being found so rotate out your methods.

I like the Weekend at Bernies method myself. Give them a good coat of shellack and run them for political office as a Democrat.

[Image: giphy.gif]

T-Dub

(09-29-2016, 01:44 PM)PathfinderTango Wrote: [ -> ]Always remember.. The desert has lots of places to dig lots of holes.  Chuckle

30 years ago I was cat fishing at night in the Potomac river. I hooked into something heavy and damn it I wasn't going to lose the rig I just set up. I dragged the thing to shore, it was a rib cage, spinal column with meat still on it. I've butchered animals, that damn thing was no animal. I cut my $2.95 catfish rig and went home.
(09-29-2016, 01:57 PM):shock:I-R-Deplorable Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-29-2016, 01:44 PM)PathfinderTango Wrote: [ -> ]Always remember.. The desert has lots of places to dig lots of holes.  Chuckle

30 years ago I was cat fishing at night in the Potomac river. I hooked into something heavy and damn it I wasn't going to lose the rig I just set up. I dragged the thing to shore, it was a rib cage, spinal column with meat still on it. I've butchered animals, that damn thing was no animal. I cut my $2.95 catfish rig and went home.

Shock My uncle did the same thing.... uncle Dave is that you?

~mc~

(09-29-2016, 02:51 PM)goddess101 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-29-2016, 01:57 PM):shock:I-R-Deplorable Wrote: [ -> ]

Shock My uncle did the same thing.... uncle Dave is that you?

Lmao
Pages: 1 2 3