The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: the great debate!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
what are your predictions for this evenings debate ?

will hitlery even show up? will she cough all over everything? faint?

will Trump say some stupid shit??

Sep 26 debate, 9-10:30 PM ET
Lester Holt of NBC News is the moderator. He selected these topics: America's Direction, Achieving Prosperity, Securing America.

There will be six segments of 15 minutes, two on each of the topics. Each candidate gets two minutes before discussion starts.

Hillary Clinton- tweet
@HillaryClinton·1 min ago
So much is at stake this election. Now’s the time to show what side you’re on. Add your name if you’re with Hillary

[Image: ctwFBkx.jpg]
It is gonna be YUGE!!

I hope Trump destroys her. 

I am also waiting with great anticipation for the leaks they have been holding back.

I predict however that they will toss softballs to Hillary and give her unfair time to slander TRUMP. It will be rigged like everything else has been so far.

I will still root for TRUMP and maybe he can pull it off.... I sure hope so.

For AMERICA.
(09-26-2016, 12:59 PM)~mc~ Wrote: [ -> ]what are your predictions for this evenings debate ?

will hitlery even show up? will she cough all over everything? faint?

will Trump say some stupid shit??

Sep 26 debate, 9-10:30 PM ET
Lester Holt of NBC News is the moderator. He selected these topics: America's Direction, Achieving Prosperity, Securing America.

There will be six segments of 15 minutes, two on each of the topics. Each candidate gets two minutes before discussion starts.

Hillary Clinton- tweet
@HillaryClinton·1 min ago
So much is at stake this election. Now’s the time to show what side you’re on. Add your name if you’re with Hillary

[Image: ctwFBkx.jpg]

She won't make it to the end. She will either cough until she passes out, blow a head gasket or shit herself
90 minutes is a long time for a person like her the have their ass served to them, everyone will at least see her loose her shit one way or another.
Clinton campaign officials and the Democrat establishment are in a panic. They know everyone thinks Hillary is totally dishonest so they've given marching orders to the newsmedia to repeat the mantra "Trump lies most of the time", while at the same time publicly demanding that Lester Holt "fact check" Trump during the debate. Translation: if Holt wants to keep his job, he better do Hillary's work for her and take out Trump tonight.
We need a fringe party for this :)

I'll make the popcorn!
I think Frigg is right with the 'softball' line. Holt already has a history of this in regards to the candidates.

http://mediamatters.org/video/2016/06/23...ies/211167

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/tim-grah...r-feelings
If Trump wants to win tonight, he should stay away from constant attacks. And, stick to the issues.
(09-26-2016, 01:30 PM)NightStalker2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]If Trump wants to win tonight, he should stay away from constant attacks. And, stick to the issues.

Agree... flying off the handle is not going to help his cause.
Can't wait! I have to admit, I really do hope she drops to the floor in convulsions.
(09-26-2016, 01:35 PM)Ebmaj7b5 Wrote: [ -> ]Can't wait! I have to admit, I really do hope she drops to the floor in convulsions.

Me too

Jptdknpa
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14