The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Transgender man gives birth to his OWN BABY in world first
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A TRANSGENDER couple has become the first to have their own child after a man gave birth to his own baby.

Fernando Machado, who used to be a woman, met Diane Rodriguez, who used to be a man, on social media two years ago and started a relationship.

Ms Rodriguez made headlines in Ecuador in 2013 when she was the first transgender candidate to run for Government. 
The couple decided to be just as public with their relationship, sharing pictures on Facebook.

Then they decided they wanted a child, and Mr Machado soon made the discovery he was expecting.

The couple were able to have a baby because neither had undergone corrective surgery.
Posting a photograph of their new son on Facebook, the couple wrote: “Our son is not only a blessing, but he also promotes love.”

PICS HERE

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/7144...orld-first
(09-26-2016, 10:28 AM)NowServingNumber52 Wrote: [ -> ]A TRANSGENDER couple has become the first to have their own child after a man gave birth to his own baby.

Fernando Machado, who used to be a woman, met Diane Rodriguez, who used to be a man, on social media two years ago and started a relationship.

Ms Rodriguez made headlines in Ecuador in 2013 when she was the first transgender candidate to run for Government. 
The couple decided to be just as public with their relationship, sharing pictures on Facebook.

Then they decided they wanted a child, and Mr Machado soon made the discovery he was expecting.

The couple were able to have a baby because neither had undergone corrective surgery.
Posting a photograph of their new son on Facebook, the couple wrote: “Our son is not only a blessing, but he also promotes love.”

PICS HERE

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/7144...orld-first

So a woman had a baby?
She is not a he no matter what she is wearing and I will never see it or recognize it any other way.
I thought this guy was the first one. http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,...91,00.html

He was a she that gave birth. Never been really clear on transgender, trans sexual, transvestite. It really is confusing. Because if someone is a woman but becomes a man but dates a woman, are they a lesbian? So many names and variations it gets confusing.

T-Dub

Does this give a new meaning to "go fuck yourself?"
I-R-confused.

T-Dub

(09-26-2016, 11:57 AM)Lily O Wrote: [ -> ]I thought this guy was the first one. http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,...91,00.html

He was a she that gave birth. Never been really clear on transgender, trans sexual, transvestite. It really is confusing. Because if someone is a woman but becomes a man but dates a woman, are they a lesbian? So many names and variations it gets confusing.

There is no way to keep up. A few weeks ago I saw and ad for a Female to Male transsexual in a "Polyamorous
Marriage" wanting to date a straight MALE.

What in the hell would a person call that? I swear I can't think of anything that wouldn't be insulting and absolutely true.
And before y'all ask why, no not looking, just really amazed at what I read.
Curiosity killed the redneck. Chuckle
Picard-facepalm
So did he shit one out and name it or what?

Ohhh Boy!!! Shit out another one!!!

Lmao

~mc~

(09-26-2016, 03:53 PM)Frigg Wrote: [ -> ]So did he shit one out and name it or what?

Ohhh Boy!!! Shit out another one!!!

Lmao

Chuckle
Wtf is wrong with society? As long as they aren't hurting me I really don't care that much....... But gender dysphoria is a mental illness. You are exactly what you were born as and all the feelz in the world won't change that and these people are being done no favors whatsoever by alienating everyone they come in contact with or telling them that "you are a real girl/boy/they/zw/zer/it/whateverthefuck Troll2"

The next thing you know, everyone will have to change their lives to fit the delusions of paranoid schizophrenic s. Logically and rationally there's no difference Eyeroll