The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Signs of circulatory problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Got word today that a buddy is losing the lower half of his left leg doe to bad circulation not treated.  Kind of brought it home how symptoms can be there and ignored until it becomes something more serious.  
Worth the quick read.  

http://www.naturallivingideas.com/15-war...rculation/

"Because blood carries oxygen and nutrients to all other parts of the body, a malfunction in the circulatory system can cause a person’s health to decline in a variety of ways.

Take a look at the following fifteen warning signs which are common symptoms of poor blood circulation. If the majority of them seem to apply to you then you know it’s time to take action and go and see your doctor!"
I thought rough feet would be on the list, guess I'm ok. Was the only one I was worried about besides smokers lungs.
Guy I mentioned is a health nut.  Bad circulation unaddressed.  Then got real bad real fast.  By the time he acknowledged the problem, it was too late.  Not meaning to be a scare thread.  Just small stuff put off becomes big quickly with health.  I am the worst at that.  Was a boot to the head with how I go about it.  Never go to the doctor until it is something that has totally kicked my ass and have to at that point.  Etc.
Ahhhhh not the dreaded webMD: "Signs to look for ___" thing. Once I click that, I can guarantee you that I have cancer.
(09-16-2016, 12:58 PM)Pure rock fury Wrote: [ -> ]Guy I mentioned is a health nut.  Bad circulation unaddressed.  Then got real bad real fast.  By the time he acknowledged the problem, it was too late.  Not meaning to be a scare thread.  Just small stuff put off becomes big quickly with health.  I am the worst at that.  Was a boot to the head with how I go about it.  Never go to the doctor until it is something that has totally kicked my ass and have to at that point.  Etc.

Sucks to hear about your friend man.

I had a health scare earlier in the year, and hadn't been to the dentist in ages, I've come to terms I'm not young any more and with my habits at risk for a few things.

You working out at all Pure rock fury?

I've been thinking of even taking some vitamins on a regular basis.
sorry about your friend. iam living with my own medical issues. but that's life. it is what it is.
I ignored numbness and poor circulation until it formed a clot, most likely in one of my legs, which led to pulmonary embolism at the age of 26. I never thought much of it until wife at the time woke me up one night in the middle of the night because I was moaning and grunting in my sleep. The chest pain s were so bad that I thought I was having a heart attack.

Doctors never could pinpoint what the actual cause was which was pretty scary. I was lucky though, some people don't know until it's too late and their life is lost.

Fat asses don't walk or jog or lift

Fat asses load up on sugar, fats, dairy products.

Fat asses have lots of health problems because they don't eat nuts.

Oliveoil

(09-23-2016, 05:22 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]Fat asses don't walk or jog or lift

Good morning, Assholeicious.
(09-23-2016, 05:22 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]Fat asses don't walk or jog or lift

You can eat deez twink.