The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: ANother PSA From JFP.. Buy Your Ammo and hi cap Magazines Now...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Because if the Election is Rigged and Either Billary or one of her surrogates gets in.. Supplies will dry up..

Beat the Rush.. Buy Now..

[Image: MAG210FDE-alt1.jpg]
yep, stock up kids!!! Yeah
Got plenty of mags for the mini14. Need to restock 5.56, need more 30-30 also.
Just found a 1000 pack of m22, 22lr for 50.87 at a Walmart in Farmington. She didn't want to sell it to me but I got insistent.
Just as a hypothetical, not saying I have anything in the safe that would require such a magazine or ammo purchases mind you.

Do you think 30 mags for an AR 10 with a 20 round capacity each socket-ed into a 5 clip pentagon coupler setting up 4 quick flip grab and goes with the rest loose for cargo pockets and conventional reloading is enough? Set up for the 15 is the same but with 30 round clips and another 10 loose.

Ammo and reload supplies are not really an issue unless I'm shooting 12 hours a day non stop for a couple of months.
(09-14-2016, 02:12 PM)Angry Red Man Wrote: [ -> ]Just as a hypothetical, not saying I have anything in the safe that would require such a magazine or ammo purchases mind you.

Do you think 30 mags for an AR 10 with a 20 round capacity each socket-ed into a 5 clip pentagon coupler setting up 4 quick flip grab and goes with the rest loose for cargo pockets and conventional reloading is enough? Set up for the 15 is the same but with 30 round clips and another 10 loose.

Ammo and reload supplies are not really an issue unless I'm shooting 12 hours a day non stop for a couple of months.

Damn! Well ARM, that sounds like a good start! Yeah3

Remind me not to get within 1000 yards of your place with malicious intentions. Smileyfud
(09-14-2016, 02:18 PM)I-R-Deplorable Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-14-2016, 02:12 PM)Angry Red Man Wrote: [ -> ]Just as a hypothetical, not saying I have anything in the safe that would require such a magazine or ammo purchases mind you.

Remind me not to get within 1000 yards of your place with malicious intentions. Smileyfud

Those aren't the ones you have to worry about.

It's the Henry Big Boy lever action .357 packing hot loaded ammo with a 9+1 capacity along with the 20 quick strip reloaders that I prefer.

I like it old school. Getting more of those quick strips next week. Doubling my quick loads.
Good reminder though.

If I had anything of the sort in the safe then I'd probably pick up another 10 for the 10 and 30 for the 15. The wife is hypothetically always losing those things for hers when she's at the range.
(09-14-2016, 02:29 PM)Angry Red Man Wrote: [ -> ]

It's the Henry Big Boy lever action .357 packing hot loaded ammo with a 9+1 capacity along with the 20 quick strip reloaders that I prefer.

I like it old school. Getting more of those quick strips next week. Doubling my quick loads.

I love a .357 lever gun. I have a Henry .22 magnum, does the Big Boy load with a feeding tube or side gate? Keeping an eye out for an older Marlin 1894 in .357, the Remlins aren't all that, I've been reading.

.357 Remchester Manglem. Chuckle

Just saw the Quick strip, so a feeding tube, Looking at them now.
(09-14-2016, 02:46 PM)I-R-Deplorable Wrote: [ -> ]

I love a .357 lever gun. I have a Henry .22 magnum, does the Big Boy load with a feeding tube or side gate? Keeping an eye out for an older Marlin 1894 in .357, the Remlins aren't all that, I've been reading.

https://www.henryrifles.com/

Love them things. A pair of .357s and a .308.

The older .357 is a 9+1 tube fed with an 11-1 spin and the newer one the 'steel' is an 9+1 with a 9-1 spin. The newer one is a bit more accurate and has a bit more range but the older one is broken in nicely and more comfortable for trick shooting.

The 'Long Ranger' is only 4+1 for capacity but I can plunk all 5 shots onto a pie plate at 800 yards in about 10 seconds. Taking my time and with a reload I can draw you a smiley face at that range with that gun.

I like them because they are south paw compatible.

I also do some CAS. Fits with the costuming that is usual at those events.
(09-14-2016, 03:30 PM)Angry Red Man Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-14-2016, 02:46 PM)I-R-Deplorable Wrote: [ -> ]

https://www.henryrifles.com/

Love them things. A pair of .357s and a .308.

The older .357 is a 9+1 tube fed with an 11-1 spin and the newer one the 'steel' is an 9+1 with a 9-1 spin. The newer one is a bit more accurate and has a bit more range but the older one is broken in nicely and more comfortable for trick shooting.

The 'Long Ranger' is only 4+1 for capacity but I can plunk all 5 shots onto a pie plate at 800 yards in about 10 seconds. Taking my time and with a reload I can draw you a smiley face at that range with that gun.

I like them because they are south paw compatible.

I also do some CAS. Fits with the costuming that is usual at those events.
Hot damn, a 308 lever gun! Only other one I know of is a Browning, and a short lived Winchester 88 and I think savage had one.
That's what I'm talkin', Henry's are accurate but I had no idea. 800 yards. I may have to rethink getting an m1a1 scout, cheaper and did I mention I love lever guns?
Pages: 1 2