The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: I can get behind this 100%
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
http://www.9timezones.com/ia/gsexiest.htm  Yeah3  

Hillary Rodham Clinton
is the sexiest woman alive:

Quote:
  • Intelligence = Sexy. By this measure, Hillary may be the sexiest woman who EVER lived. After all, anybody who can turn a $5K investment into $100K is no chump.

• Power = Sexy. Hillary wields her influence in a graceful, controlled way. But she knows she wasn't elected, and she recognizes the limits of her dominion.

• Fame = Sexy. There's a life-sized Hillary cardboard cutout that I've got my eye on. As soon as they come out with the leather dominatrix dress-up accessories, I'm buyin' that sucker.

• Looks = Sexy. Hey, she ain't chopped liver... and when she juts out her chin in that smoldering expression of defiance, doesn't it make you MOIST?!
Let's face it -- Hillary's my dream girl.
1 star because I hate Hillary and the word moist Chuckle

mmmkay ultra

Chuckle
When I came in this thread, sub, I was half-expecting to see a picture of a man.
(09-12-2016, 01:43 PM)~mc~ Wrote: [ -> ]1 star because I hate Hillary and the word moist Chuckle

I'll just bump it up baby girl!
Ban-key
(09-12-2016, 01:51 PM)Suburban Monk Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-12-2016, 01:43 PM)~mc~ Wrote: [ -> ]1 star because I hate Hillary and the word moist Chuckle

I'll just bump it up baby girl!

You do what you gotta do homie popnana
(09-12-2016, 01:51 PM)Magus Wrote: [ -> ]When I came in this thread, sub, I was half-expecting to see a picture of a man.

ROFL, coming from the gay guy, that's classic!
I'm not gay. Sorry to crush your dreams :^)
Added a 1 star because Hillary is Cthulu in disguise.

Makes me want to projectile scream vomit and claw my brain out through my eyes with a rusty spork every time I see her face or hear her voice.
Pages: 1 2 3 4