The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: For all you Dream Post dweebz and haterz..I had an interesting one a couple hours ago
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

mmmkay ultra

I was in a packed market/fair like area..bustling activity..lots of concrete, gravel, chain link, food smells, dust, cars, noise, store fronts, merchandise..

I have already forgotten most of the damn dream.

I was navigating my way as a pedestrian through dense crowds in a city/suburbia. 

Lots of chain link dividing corridors of property and also as a barrier to keep people off the roads. 

People were everywhere. Eating, walking, shopping, in a huge area. Seemed a lot like an international market in a major US city but also in a more densly populated huge city in south america/tropics. 

I wish I could remember what I was doing. I was feeling slightly claustrophobic from crowds and was also frustrated with someone who was with me..

I heard(everyone heard) an obvious sound of an aircraft coming in completely out of control over everyones heads. So low that I couldnt see it and even thought its trajectory seemed it was going to smash into me it was struggling in a way that its path was spiralling a bit. 
It was a loud mechanical whirr..lots of force..not gentle sounding.

It passed over just a few feet from me at only about thirty or so feet up and was unrecognizeable because of all the architecture, people, and fences obscurring it as it screamed passed. 
A dense crunching could be heard as it impacted into a mangle of business store fronts that lined bothe sides of a road lined with chain link. 

At first it sounded like a more complex craft like a small jet or helicopter but as soon as it crashed I ran to it as fast as I could and I saw a cessna like craft tangled in all the store fronts that shared overhead awning entrances. 

It was upside down and dangling and people were gathering around it in emegency mode but third world style panic and aid.

I finally got close enough to see through everyone and the chaos and could see it was an asian female pilot with two pigtails hanging down. She was still strapped in her seat and upside down..her pigtails hanging.

She was very small and looked about 24 yrs old. Glasses..white shirt..a golf shirt.

I started yelling to grab her arms and get her out of the craft before it catches fire...

The plane was dangling over a four lane road entagled in all this store front architecture. The road was about twenty five..thirty feet below and was flanked by this chain link with bustling market activity on both sides. 
It was almost like a tunnel with the way the roofing architecture and walkway architecture merged over the highway..lots of metal posts and sheet metal roofing merged from both sides over the road. Everthing was white. Not dirty or rusty..just prefab type materials.

So someone reached out and grabbed the pilot by her hands and pulled on her while a few others worked to free her from the seat restraints.

When she was freed she dropped out efficiently and slightly precariously as the person grabbing her hands struggled with all their might to not lose their grip and when she fell completely out and into full view of everyone.....

SHE HAD MALFORMED LEGS THAT WERE TINY AND RAG DOLL LIKE!!! Smileyfp Shock Scratchinghead

LMAO. Scream1

She was deformed or malformed.

Once she was in full view you could see she was about three and a half feet tall and had a more barrel or egg shaped torso and tiny atrophied legs.

weirrrrd dream...
I fell asleep half way into reading this

Jptdknpa

~mc~

I don't know how you people remember so many details in dreams. Wish I could do that!

Lullaby uktra

(09-10-2016, 10:40 AM)NowServingNumber52 Wrote: [ -> ]I fell asleep half way into reading this

Jptdknpa

I am so sorry.  Rolleyes

Mc nli

(09-10-2016, 01:21 PM)Lullaby uktra Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-10-2016, 10:40 AM)NowServingNumber52 Wrote: [ -> ]I fell asleep half way into reading this

Jptdknpa

I am so sorry.  Rolleyes

I thought it was a good dream :)
(09-10-2016, 11:11 AM)~mc~ Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know how you people remember so many details in dreams. Wish I could do that!

That one has a memory like a steel trap elephant.

(09-10-2016, 06:23 PM)Frigg Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-10-2016, 11:11 AM)~mc~ Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know how you people remember so many details in dreams. Wish I could do that!

That one has a memory like a steel trap elephant.

Chuckle

Jptdknpa

You missed all the funny parts then.
(09-10-2016, 06:43 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]

Jptdknpa

You missed all the funny parts then.

Nuhh Uhhh I did not.

NS52 missed the funny parts, not you.  Troll2
Pages: 1 2