The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: "Dreamcatcher". the the sci fi movie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

mmmkay ultra

House sitting again so I was bored and scrounging in Netflix and decided to watch it even though it only got two stars... Chuckle
WEIRD movie. Rough around the edges production wise..but WEIRD. 
The script/ story line is confusing which added to what I liked about it. 
The Alien was realllly good too. 

I thought it deserved more than two stars. 

~mc~

looks kind of good :)
That is actually a pretty great sci-fi/horror flick.

mmmkay ultra

Just curious why I "was not allowed to view" this thread as a guest but could read any other thread I clicked on?

~mc~

because somehow when you made the thread you made it private.. Ill see if I can remove the privacy.
Like you said. Production values were not all they could have been on that film.

One of my favorites in the 'quirky' category of sci fi though.

Another one is Moon. Ended up watching it 3 times back to back and catching little things that just made it better each time.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1182345/

mmmkay ultra

Hmm..Moon..I will look for that tonight..hopefully they have it somewhere in their cable.
I actually saw it on Netflix in 2011. Not sure if they still have it .
Watching disc two of  'Ash vs The Evil Dead' right now.

Bruce 'The Chin' Campbell stars in this and so far it's hilarious.

Haven't recognized anyone else except Lucy Lawless and maybe the guy in the bookstore but I can't remember who it is.
(09-09-2016, 06:10 PM)mmmkay ultra Wrote: [ -> ]Just curious why I "was not allowed to view" this thread as a guest but could read any other thread I clicked on?

Because you are naughty....As far as I know.
Pages: 1 2